Chapter 10

Timeskip summer
Skylar's pov
"Sadie!!" I yelled hugging her has tight as I could.

"Jesus Skylar!" I heard seeing Layla on my side.

I hugged her after Sadie.

"And you forget about me?" I heard seeing Taylor.

"Of course not Taylor." I said hugging her too.

My mom had surprised me with my friends as she and Alex went on a honeymoon for two months.

Which I really don't get why they did 2 months but they wanted to get away together.

Will went to summer camp and I had the house alone.

"Soooo... we have a tournament in two weeks so we won't be able to stay as long as Taylor." Sadie said and I nodded.

"But oh my god I've missed you so much." Sadie said giving me another hug and squeezing me tighter.

"So... damn how's Michigan?" Layla asked and I shrugged.

"Not much new friends but... I'm hanging in there." I said and they all smiled.

We made it back home as I started the food down. Everyone was probably extremely exhausted due to the flight.

"Just rest. I'll bring you guys the food and we can all watch a movie." I said and they all nodded in agreement.

We eventually we all fell asleep as the movie played in the background.

~~~~~

"Okay... so a boy named Oliver? Right? Is he cute?" Sadie asked me.

"He has a boyfriend. He's bisexual." I said and they all nodded.

"So you haven't found one person attractive to you? Maybe like a... girl?" Taylor asked me and I looked at her.

"Nope..." I said and they all eyed me very close.

"Sure..." Layla said making me roll my eyes.

"What about you Taylor? How's your girlfriend?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh we good. I took her to a summer formal." she said and I smiled.

"And Layla how's Devin?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"We got in a fight but I think we will be okay." she said and I nodded.

"awww Sadie did you find anyone yet?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"We can be the singles group." I said and we both laughed.

"Oh well it's a surprise to see you here." I heard seeing Anna behind me.

Shit.

"Who are these people?" She asked me and I took a gulp.

"Friends." I mumbled unconfidently.

"Skye who is this?" I heard Sadie.

"Anna. Anna Shumate nice to meet you guys. You guys are?" She asked.

"Layla. Sadie and Taylor." I said cutting them off.

"Now Anna... you can go." I said and she looked at me.

"Aww that's not really a nice thing to say love." She said.

"Love? Skye you really gonna lie to us and say that isn't your girlfriend?" Taylor said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend. I'm straight and she's just a really annoying person." I said and Anna bent down in my ear.

"That's not what your gonna be saying when I fuck the shit out of you." She whispered making me look at her.

"The exact words are gonna be my name." She said out loud making me look at my friends.

"What. The. Fuck." Layla said.

"Anyways I'll see you tonight love." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah sweetheart your not straight. Your far from straight. Your like the waviest line out there." Sadie said.

"The waviest? Bro your like a tangled hair!" Taylor yelled as they all laughed.

"Stopppp!" I said putting my head down in embarrassment.

"Aww she's embarrassed... Skye we don't care if your not straight." Layla said.

"It's not that... it's the fact the my 'new dad' isn't supportive on that." I said exaggerating new dad.

"And? Who gives a fuck on what he cares about. Your who you are Skye." Taylor said.

"Yeah yeah... thanks guys." I said and they all stared at me.

"sooo who was that? She was literally so fucking hot!" Sadie yelled.

"I'm not with her... and I don't have a crush on her. She hooks up with girls and then leaves them. Basically using has a sex toy." I said and they all frowned.

"Maybe... she just hasn't gotten in a relationship." Sadie said and I shrugged.

"She says she has but I highly doubt. It was probably short term by the way she uses people." I said.

"Well any other girls?" Layla asked me.

"You know there is another girl... Anna Grace but goes by Ag though..." I said and they were all invested with what I just said.

"Ooh... I heard someone say my name..." I heard turning to see Ag.

We were at the Starbucks booth so she must have works here by her outfit.

"Oh god." I mumbled.

"Oh... my... god. She is hot..." Layla said making me hit her in the back of the head.

"Ag... wasn't talking about you." I mumbled.

"Aww I think you were though." She said standing behind me.

"Oh my god." I mumbled putting my head down.

"Cute... she's embarrassed." I heard Ag say behind me.

"I'm just gonna borrow her for a second though." She said pulling my chair.

She dragged me out of the chair and pulled me into a closet.

"Hello beautiful... didn't expect to see you here at Starbucks." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I go?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Give me a kiss first." She said and I shook my head no.

"Then I'll lock you in here." She said I rolled my eyes.

I was claustrophobic so it was hard to breathe a little.

"Just give me a quick peck Cmon." She said.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips before she let me out.

"Oh my god..." Layla yelled.

"We're going to the park. Now." I said as they all laughed.