Chapter 33

Ag's Pov
"Why don't we just let her off the grid? Meanwhile I wanna show you something." I said and Anna sighed.

"Just calm down. This is more important than Skylar. She's scared and she needs time off." I said grabbing ahold of Anna's hand.

I went back to the warehouse before getting a layered sweatshirts for both of us. I opened the door to the shifty warehouse as I got out a flashlight.

"Ag what the fuck are we doing here?" Anna said as I put my hand over her mouth.

I guided her to the big table where she admired the drawings and ones on the strings too. I showed her everything and the drawings of us terrified her.

Suddenly we heard a Big Bang and we instantly hid behind the table. That's when I saw her... Skylar?

She was walking uncomfortably as Anna started to stand up to reveal herself.

"Sit back down you idiot!!" I yelled quietly.

We watched Skylar has she pulled in a heater... she put it on the bed and plugged her phone in before falling on the bed.

She covered up with multiple blankets as we heard her light snores. Anna went over to the bed as I tried stopping her but she was too late.

"She's passed out cold..." Anna whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"We can't just leave her here!" She whispered loudly.

I groaned silently before going over to Skylar's side. I tried waking her up but she wouldn't. I shook her harder and she didn't do shit.

I lifted her layered sweatshirt to see the fresh bruises on her body... I tried to see if I wake her up by pressing down on the bruises and it worked.

She looked at me before kicking me away. She did the same with Anna.

"What the hell." She said as I got closer to her.

"You guys always seem to stalk me huh?" She said and we shook our heads.

"It's not like that look I promise." Anna said as she shook her head no.

"No fuck you." She said standing up but before she could walk she held onto the table next to her.

"Fuck." She said as Anna immediately got up.

"We're gonna take you home. Okay? So just don't fight back." Anna said before Skylar passed right out in Anna's arms.

I got up and got Skylar's phone and we both got in Skylar's car before driving off. We didn't want hers to get stolen so I took the risk of mine getting taken.

We got home and to see her step-dad in the kitchen as he looked at us in shock.

"She passed out in a warehouse." Anna said laying her on the couch.

"Very well. Can you describe the warehouse?" Alex asked us as we described it.

"I think it's on the Northwell Street. Pavel with gravel." Anna said as he nodded.

"We'll take care of her don't worries." Alex said as we nodded.

Alex started to get close to us as I can smell his beer breath.

"How do you know skylar?" He asked me.

"School." I said and he nodded.

We left immediately has we planned to get my car back. Anna was gonna drive Skylar's back to the warehouse and I'm gonna take mine and we both drive back to the house. Then she hops in my car.

"You get a weird vibe from him?" Anna asked me and I shrugged.

Skylar's Pov
I woke up on the couch as I looked around. I went to the door to see a note. It was dark outside so I must have slept a few hours.

'Since deciding to keep your stupid warehouse a secret I suggest you start being a better kid'

It said has I rushed out the door driving to my warehouse. I got out running in to see Alex with a bottle of beer and a gas of gasoline.

"Alex! You wouldn't! Stop!!" I yelled as he shoved me to the ground.

He laughed with his stupid cigarette in his mouth before throwing the rest of the gasoline on me.

"Your gonna burn with it!" He said has he dropped his lighter in the gasoline.

It sent a big flame up has I tackled him to the ground.

"YOUR THE WORST PERSON EVER!!" I yelled has he laughed at me.

I felt something burn my arm making me hit his face repeatedly. I took my sweatpants off because of the burning fire that was getting caught.

I took my 2nd layered sweatshirt off as I tried to suffocate Alex. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to get my revenge for all the shit he has done to me.

I punched his face repeatedly seeing the fire around me and my artwork burned to ashes.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!!" I yelled has he laid there.

He pulled the burning sweatshirt off of him before he pulled me and slammed me against the table. I felt hum shove me and his hand wrapped around my neck blocking my airway.

This guy has the energy to run 10K... he ran me down to the ground slamming my head.

Soon enough I saw a piece of the roof falling down... this place was falling to pieces... the place I burned down to pieces the place I worked so hard for while I was hurting...

I saw Alex run out the building before the entire building started to collapse.

"SKYLAR!!" I heard looking over to see two girls.

I collapsed out cold when I felt two arms wrapping around me.

Anna's Pov
"I wanna go back to the warehouse for a second." I said as Ag rolled her eyes.

We stopped at the warehouse to see it flames... seeing Alex run out of the warehouse. His face was beat up has he was out of breath.

"Skylar! She's in there!" He yelled as me and Ag looked at each other.

We both ran in to see skylar laying on the ground. I rushed over to her pulling her in my arms. The entire place was falling apart...