Chapter 56

Timeskip
Skyler's Pov
I was cooking food for the Shumates since I've been eating their food to make a smoothie for myself. I used my dad's recipe which was always amazing.

"Ooh what smells amazing?" O heard Anna behind me as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Is that Alfredo?" She asked and I nodded.

"Oh my god I fucking love Alfredo!" She excitedly jumped as I laughed a little.

It was hard for me to open my mouth or move it because of my jaw but I had gotten so much use to saying small words. Like yes or no and simple answers to satisfy myself in my accomplishments.

After making the noodles I made the sauce using different ingredients to make it the way Dad used to make it. It smelled so good as Anna's mom came in.

"Oooh Anna you got yourself a chef girlfriend." Her mom said has I smiled.

"Dating a chef is the best cause they always make the greatest food ever." She said and I smiled.

I continued to cook while Anna sat at the island table they had and looked at me once in awhile from her phone. The pan was sizzling when I felt my hand burn.

"Fuck." I said and Anna brought her attention to me.

She took a look grabbing some aloe Vera for me. She planted it on my hand with a rag too and I smiled kissing her.

Once the food was nearly finished I made some garlic breadsticks on the side.

When the breadsticks has to cook and the pasta needed to cook Anna brought my waist around.

She twirled me in the kitchen before putting her hands on my waist. She made my back press against a wall kissing my lips.

"Ewww!!" We heard seeing Brandon as he ran out of the kitchen.

I laughed while Anna kept going. We kept a dry conversation cause that was the only conversation I could speak with.

She kissed my cheek and she kissed my lips resting her forehead on mine. Her fingers caressed my face and put a set of hair behind my ear. We stayed like this until the breadsticks was finished.

I took the pan out and it made a fresh new smell of goodness to my nose and it did too Anna's because she grabbed one dropping it back on the pan and yelped at how hot it was.

"D-Dumb-ass." I said and she playfully slapped me.

I knew I was gonna have a stuttering problem for awhile and I wanted to get rid of it but I know most people hate when people stutter to much so mostly I stay quiet.

Anna wrapped her arms around me pickling me up as I fought back. She dropped me on the couch sitting on my lap.

"I know what I want for Christmas." She said and I laughed.

"What d-do you w-want." I said and she smiled.

"Nevermind I already have it." She said poking me making me squirm.

I pushed her off of me and flipped her off and going into the kitchen. She chased after me as I carefully put the breadsticks on a plates wrapped up so they would stay hot.

"Lunch is ready!!" Anna yelled and everyone came down.

"NO WAY FUCKING ALFREDO! I LOVE YOU!" Tommy yelled as I laughed.

Tommy had came home for Christmas so it was fun to have him around. He made the family laugh a lot including me.

"Alfredo is so goodddd I can't wait to try it." Brandon said.

"G-Go ahead dig in..." I said and they all did.

"Hey guess what." I heard Anna say behind me in the kitchen as I was about to leave.

She showed me a picture on her phone. It was speech therapy lessons I could take to get better.

"Hey. And I'm even joining because apparently my accent is BAD!" She yelled as her mother scoffed.

Is it me or is Anna's accent like hot and the way she says saccer is so funny lol

I smiled before pulling her into a kiss. It was interrupted by Tommy when Anna rolled her eyes giving me a peck on the lips.

~~~~~

"Hey so I didn't know if the speech therapy lessons were an insult... or to make you happy." Anna said walking in.

"Don't w-worry. It will h-help." I said kissing her.

She smiled looking in the mirror before she frowned. For the past days I've been looking at the scar Alex kept leaving on me I flying my jagged jaw.

"Love you have to stop worrying about your scars. They are what make you look tough and tells people not to mess with you." She said joking around but I frowned at the fact that it was big and I looked ugly.

"Skye. I promise it looks okay. Hell it looks fucking hot on you." She said kissing my jaw.

I leaned on her while she smiled wrapping her arms around me. I got tried of wanting to talk so I texted her.

'Thank you.' I said and she smiled.

"No problem." She said kissing my cheek.

"Hey guess what." She said and I looked at her.

"I love you." She whispered as I could see fear in her eyes.

"I love you t-too." I said managing to mess it up.

I wanted to stop this stutter so I wouldn't annoy other people but Anna just smiled kissing my forehead before laying on top of me.

The end :)

A/n

The new book I'm making will look like this

But it won't be for awhile bc I wanna focus on my other book without having too rush on other books

But it won't be for awhile bc I wanna focus on my other book without having too rush on other books. So towards the end of my other book 'her tutor' I'll start with this book.

A person requested this on my tiktok so yes this is Y/nxAnna book but this will be the only Y/nxAnna book I'll do bc I don't really like having to write y/n all the time with my message bar not saying the name correctly like how it does with normal names.

Thanks for the support on this book tho love your guys an I hope you have/had a great day