Chapter 14

Anna's pov
I looked over at Skylar who fell asleep on the window.

I kept hearing her head bumping when we went through turbulence so I lifted her head up and closed the window. The flight was 5 hours so she needed all the rest she could get.

I put a pillow rest on her head so she would sleep more comfortably. I felt bad for the way I treated her so I wanted to make this trip nice and relaxed for her as possible.

I rested my eyes against the seat and ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~

It was 2 on the clock when we got there. We were told to be met up by UCLA stadium. I looked at Skylar who seemed to be having a hard time staying awake.

"Why couldn't I go to bed earlier?" She mumbled.

"SKYLAR!! YOU ACTUALLY CAME!" I heard seeing her two friends I saw at the cafe.

"Oh and who do we have here?" They asked seeing me.

"I'm Anna... Anna shumate?" I said and they realized who I was.

"I'm Sadie and this is Layla... Skylar's friends." Sadie said putting her hand out.

I shook her hands and I shook Layla's as well.

"And you keep saying your straight... yeah straight in my ass." I heard Layla tell Skylar.

"Stop Layla." Sadie said laughing.

I looked at Skylar who was leaning against Layla.

"Hey do not fall asleep I swear don't you dare fall asleep." Sadie said shaking her.

"I swear to god you don't have a good sleep schedule." Sadie mumbled getting some water and splashed it on her face.

"I'm awake... jeez..." Skyler said getting up.

I saw her look at me before slightly smiling she walked away going towards the bathroom.

"Now that we have you alone... you like her? Hurt her and we'll come for your throat." They said piling questions on me.

"Okay okay... one question at a time." I said.

I couldn't tell them about the bet so I couldn't say much. They asked me questions about me and Skylar's relationship which wasn't much.

"So... your in love with her?" They asked me.

"No... we're just friends." I said and they both were being taken back.

"Just friends... that's what we're ever gonna be." I said and they slightly nodded.

"Oh okay..." they said.

Skylar had came back with her hair in a messy bun. And she looked like she was about to throw up.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"No I'm gonna throw up." She said taking the nearest trash can.

"Shit... she hates plane rides..." Layla said rushing over.

I watched as they both took her to the bathroom.

"Alright ladies!! We're gonna take you to the hotel where you get your hotel rooms!" A tall girl said.

They called names out before reaching the duos like me and Skylar or Sadie and Layla.

"Miss... Sadie and Layla are helping someone in the bathroom. And Skylar is sick so she's getting help. Can I take the key cards to their rooms?" I asked her and she nodded giving me a couple cards.

I went to the bathroom to hear retching from Skylar.

"Skylar... Sadie and Layla take your cards and go to your rooms to get settled... I'll take Skylar." I said handing them their cards.

"We are coming back." They said and I nodded.

I saw Skylar leaning against the bathroom wall.

"Hey... it's okay..." I whispered.

I took some toilet papers and wipes her mouth before pulling her into my arms.

"We are going to our room and you can rest as long as you want." I said.

I carried her basically the bridal way but her head was against my chest. It sent waves of nervous in me.

I got in the elevator going to the third floor.

"Hey hold yourself up." I said leaning her against the wall. I opened the door and helped her get inside.

This was a high dollar hotel which had a big room and a bathroom.

Once she was finally inside I laid her down on the bed and took a trash can by her bed.

"Jesus... you get air sick a lot?" I said getting her a bottle of water.

"Not usually..." she mumbled turning over.

"Here wait..." I said I pulled the covers off. She got under them as she cuddled into a pillow.

"Just rest... okay. Call for me if you need me?" I whispered.

I felt her hum in a response.

I laid down on the other bed as I rested my eyes before getting a knock on the door.

I opened it to see a couple of people.

"There's a party happening in room B71 alcohol and people will be there!" They said giving me a card.

"You wanna go to a party?" I asked Skylar and she shook her head no.

Skylar probably didn't want me here... I had nothing to do... screw it I'll go.

~~~~~

Oh fuck I was drunk off my ass in this room. Some girls danced with me as I felt her ass press against me.

I turned her around before she pulled me down for a kiss turning it into a make out.

She guided me to a couch before straddling my lap. She started to grind on me, she got up and gave me a small lap dance.

I didn't know who this girl was... but she was making my night hella awesome.

"Alright ladies!! Get out and go to your room. This party is over." We heard seeing a teenage manager.

"I won't get yall in trouble for underage drinking if you get out this instant." We heard as we all started to leave.

I reached my room going in. The room was too dark and I got in the closest bed I could find.

I set my phone down and than felt a body resting next to me.

Shit.

I felt Skylar turn over putting her hand over my chest and put her head in my neck.

"Oh fuck it. I'll just move tomorrow morning." I mumbled falling asleep.