Chapter 19

Skylar's Pov
"Wake upppp SKYLARRRR WAKE UPPP!!" I heard seeing Sadie shaking me.

I looked over and saw Anna getting up. I looked at and she smiled before going into the bathroom.

"Lovebirds. Oh my god! We need to plan your coming put party!" Layla yelled pulling the sheets off of me.

"Will you shut uppp." I groaned pulling the sheets back over me.

"Never bitch now wake up." Layla said pulling the sheets off of me completely.

I curled right into a ball has I felt cold.

"I'd push you off this bed but you have an injury so what I'm going to do is this." Sadie said pouring water on my face making get out of bed quickly.

"Sadie!!" I yelled and she laughed at me.

I barged into the bathroom seeing Anna brushing her hair.

"Oh hi. I forgot you were in here." I said closing the door.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking at me.

"I am... cold." I said as she looked at me.

"Here take this." She said grabbing her hoodie.

I felt her put it over me. I than saw her ripping my bandage off my neck with no warning making me yelp.

"Oops... sorry thought I could catch you off guard again." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." She said and again I rolled my eyes.

"Oh okay." She said getting behind.

I felt her trailering her finger under the sweatshirt before attaching her lips on my neck and immediately started to find my sweet spot to suck on.

She found it no time as I felt her moving my head to get better access still having her hands under my sweatshirt she trailed it up feeling my body.

"N- fuck Anna." I mumbled as she left a particular dark spot moving on. I felt her hand moving up to my sports bra as I felt her starting to grope them making feel weak in the knees.

"HURRY UP AND CUM ALREADY!" I heard Sadie yell.

I felt embarrassed and Anna couldn't help but laugh.

"Will you shut up." I said and Anna laughed at me.

I felt her give me a small kiss on my neck next to the hickey she gave me.

"I'm gonna have to cover this up Anna." I said and she laughed at me.

"That sounds like a you problem." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't feel like putting makeup so I just covered it with the sweatshirt.

I walked and to see Sadie and Layla looking at me and snickering.

"Okay you two get out. I'll see you downstairs." I said and they smiled at me.

I put on shorts and Anna helped me put the shoulder strap. She turned my head and pulled my waist closer to her.

I felt her starting to kiss down my neck again and below my jaw making my breathing hitched.

"HURRY UP!!" I heard and I rolled my eyes.

"You roll your eyes too much." Anna said and I playfully slapped her.

I grabbed my phone and wallet going outside to see Layla and Sadie.

"Uhh you have something right here." Layla said pointing at her own neck.

"Walk." I said feeling Anna behind me.

Anna put her arm I've my shoulder has I looked at her. God the things I'm literally feeling right now should not be here.

Nah I'm straight. Straight I like boys and only boys. Even though boys can be an ass sometimes.

I mean so can girls. But you had sex with Anna and she made that experience amazing. Your gay.

No I'm not gay. I was just... trying it out. Yeah trying it out I'm not gay. Even though I liked it but I mean I would have liked it the same way if a boy had sex with me.

Your gay Skylar admit it already.

No I'm not I'm not gay. It's impossible, plus why Anna. All she does is play people and in use for sex. She's gonna play you this entire time.

No she won't she's carefully and soft with you. She cares about you a lot more than you think.

Will you fucking shut up. Thoughts are running in my head going against each other in an argument.

She's hot and funny and is careful with you. She's perfect for you and anyone would be luck to date you.

No. She's gay. Your suppose to be homophobic bitch! Be homophobic!

No! That's impossible to be homophobic if you like girls.

Yes be homophobic. Be homophobic I dare you. It will make your life a whole lot better to get rid of the word kids.

No shut up. Homophobic is bad for you. Bad bad bad for you. Your gay. Your filled with gayness. You literally watch gay movies and shows.

For the plot!!

No! Your stupid get over yourself. You. Are. Gay. Who gives a fuck about your dad being homophobic. He can deal with it.

Your gonna get hurt. They are going to kick you out.

No. Your wronging you can live with Anna.

No I can't gayness is just a phase. I'm straight.

Yeah straight in my ass.

"Uhh Skylar?" I heard breaking the argumenting thoughts.

"You gonna move?" I heard seeing everyone lë sign the breakfast room.

"Shit yeah my bad." I said and she nodded helping me.

We got in the Uber and got to the field.