Chapter 27

Skyler's Pov
I wanted to start slow... slow and small before making a big one.

I started on only sketching and bought me a ladder with string and some clips on unfinished and finished artwork.

Ive only made like 7 and had a lot of unfinished ones. Ive managed to put together a big table and it was all only 200.

I had grabbed blankets and pillows from my room and a sleeping bag. I sometimes slept at the warehouse because I didn't want to put up with Alex.

I was hoping to get a heater and a cooler for this place. For the winter and for the summer.

I found an abandoned spray paint cans and took it in. I wanted to explore so I got a canvas and started to go random with whatever idea I had that came up.i used a random cloth to cover my nose and my mouth so I wouldn't inhale.

It wasn't bad

It wasn't bad... I just used up random colors and blacked it. I started to experiment on things I could do. Like you know draw random shapes and make random things that somehow and somewhat make new things.

~~~~~

"Miss Hayes! Are you listening?" I heard looking up and zoning back in.

"Uhh yeah... I'm listening." I said and the teacher nodded before.

I felt a piece of crumpled up paper hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw Ag smirking.

I took the piece of paper before throwing it back at her. I heard her laugh before she threw it at my head again.

'Open the paper stupid' she mouthed and I carefully opened it.

She drew somewhat a goblin... or whatever she was trying to draw. I looked at the time and grabbed a pencil and started to draw random floral designs...

It was 5 minutes before I crumpled the paper up and threw it in the trash. I sat down but heard my name over the sides.

Anna gave me a glare... her eyes stared right at me as I looked at her. It was as if we were having a staring contest.

I heard the bell ring which made me lose focus. I packed my bags as I went out the door.

I was just about to go to second hour when my arm was pulled out of the way and straight into an empty classroom.

"So you gonna act the way you are towards me only?" Anna said as I rolled my eyes.

"No you don't get to roll your eyes at me. What did I ever do to you?" She said and I was confused.

"I don't know what your talking about..." I said as she backed me into a desk.

"I saw your stupid paper act with Ag. You like her more than me?" She said in a jealousy act.

"And what if I did. What would you do?" I said and she got angry before slamming her hands on the desk I was against.

I instantly flinched at her movement. She looked at me as I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"You know what I've done for you?! I practically laid down my life for you!" She yelled.

"No! No... no you didn't. You decided to fuck me before I even could start a sentence. Your never going to change Anna! Your gonna be the same person you always were and forever will be!" I yelled as her face softened...

"Your fake stupid jealousy acts aren't gonna get you anywhere!!" I yelled as I tried to move but she didn't let me.

"Talk to me that away again." She sternly said.

"Fuck off." I said as her face changed.

"God your such a slut." She said and I looked at her.

"Your the one who's fucking the whole school girls. You don't get to say shit." I said and she laughed.

"I haven't fucked anyone since I fucked you." She said.

"But since your stupid slutty actions... I'll go fuck someone right now." She said leaving.

Anna's Pov
I didn't... I went home and laid down. I skipped school for the rest of the day. I tried helping her... I really wanna help her but she keeps pushing me away. And I don't like the way she pushes me away.

She's more angrier and more... quiet. I'll leave her alone. Right? I need to do that. I've pissed myself and her off. Maybe I should just go back the way I was before I even met her.

No but I like her... she's just acting strange. I wanna get to the bottom of this but she keeps pushing me away. I hate the way she acts...

I hate that I'm causing her pain and I don't want that. I want her to be herself again.

"Wait..." I mumbled getting up. I searched through my duffel bag to find that paper. It was Sadie's and Layla's number.

"Now I got a solution." I whispered dialing the first number there was.

"Uhh... hello?" I heard hearing Layla's voice.

"Hi it's me Anna? The one you that was at the tournament?" I said.

"Oh Anna! Sooo how you and Skylar? It's weird. She keeps ditching our calls and ghosts us for awhile.." she said.

So it's just not me... it's everyone. Then why was her and Ag throwing paper at each other? I saw Ag smile but... oh fuck! Skylar never smiled.

No how can I be such an idiot!!

"Uhh Anna? Hello??" I heard as I sighed.

"We're doing great. I'll tell her to text you guys." I said.

I laid back down trying to figure out what is causing her to be like this.