Chapter 43

Anna's POV
"Go suck a dick." Skylar said as it was 5 in the morning.

We were getting ready to go on a literal 17 hour bus drive cause we were too poor to afford a plane which I think was stupid.

"Pip up and be happy your skipping school." I said and she looked at me.

"Fuck off." She said as she got on the bus.

She sat down in a empty seat as I obviously sat down next to her. She looked at me rolled her eyes.

"You my friend are not a morning person." I said and she looked at me.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." She said and I smiled shaking my head.

"No problem!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

The bus was actually a big bus so we were able to have big enough space. Above us were chargers to plug our phones in. It was built like a plan e cause there was an area above us where we could place our bags.

I looked at Skylar who was looking out the window. She was probably listening to music cause I saw her having the aux plugged into her phone.

~~~~~

"ALRIGHT LADIES THE NEXT STOP FOR BATHROOM BREAKS IS IN 20 MILES!" I heard our coach say.

We were a couple hours into the drive when I looked at Skylar who was shaking and asleep. I pulled a blanket out and covered her up so she would stop shivering.

I checked on her a few minutes and she hasn't stopped shaking. A bump arrived and her head landed on my shoulder.

I could hear small whimpering from her. I tried shaking her awake as I brushed the hair out her eyes.

I shook her shoulder to see if she would wake up. The bus came to a stop when people started to get off the bus to use the restroom and get some food.

"Hey grab me a Big Mac and pack of Chicken nuggets with a large sprite?" I asked Scarlet handing her a 20.

She nodded before leaving. It was only me and Skylar on the bus has I heard her whimpering again.

"Hey. Wake up." I said shaking her a little harder.

She woke up gasping for air and panicking.

"Hey your alright." I said.

She looked at me with fear as she just stared at me. This reminded me of the other day when me and Ag were with her after she got out of the hospital.

Has she been getting these all along? Have they stopped? I thought they did. How long does having PTSD last? Forever? Do these flashbacks last forever?

"Hey love look at me... your okay." I said as her breathing was out of breath.

"It's okay..." I whispered in her ear so she could calmed down.

I wanted to make sure she knew she was safe. And that her ex isn't anywhere close to her and won't ever get close to her.

Her breathing leveled out as people started to get on the bus. I grabbed the chicken and the burger and handed Skylar to hold onto the drink.

"You want the Big Mac or the chicken." I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry." She said and I frowned.

"Well Im not eating these so here." I said putting the chicken nuggets on her lap.

I started to eat the burger. As Skylar watched me chow down the entire thing within 5 minutes.