Chapter 51

Skylar's pov
After locking Will in my closet I feel like he's be safer without any marks from his own dad.

Jaw bleeding out as Alex threw me against my desk.

"I wish your fucking dead." He said as I tried fighting back.

Moving me against my dad choking the life out of me has I tried pushing him back with my feet.

"You don't wanna get hurt." He said as his grip on my neck got tighter.

"Try a fucking cock again." He said as I felt his hand move down to my pants.

"No fuck you!" I yelled kicking him in his face.

Pouncing on him has I repeatedly hit his face as much as I can but I started to black out.

"SKYLAR!!" I heard has my mom looked at me.

She tried pulling me off as Alex had taken my mother out of my room. I went to the closet has I knocked to check if Will was okay.

"PASSWORD I NEED YOUR FUCKING PASSWORD!" He yelled as I screamed the numbers.

But before I could get to the last two I felt a hand on my mouth. A piece of glass to my neck.

"I won't hurt you unless you let me do what I want with you fucking cunt." He said as I elbowed him.

He held my neck as piece of glass dug into my skin on my right abdomen.

"SKYLAR?!" I heard hearing Anna's voice.

She barged in the room as I saw Jace behind her. Jace jumped at Alex first start when Anna came to me.

"Hey it's okay. Your okay." She said trying to calm me down.

My breathing was overwhelmed when I tried to breathe. I was bleeding everywhere when I tried speaking. My jaw was in pain and it took a late reaction.

"Hey it's okay tell me." She said and I pointed at the closet.

She looked confused but I could feel myself fading. She took me in her arms as I could hear thrashing between Alex and Jace.

Before I could try to breathe Alex had found an empty bottle throwing the glass at us. Anna shielded my body with her arm but a piece of glass flew across my face making it start to bleed.

"HEY! PUT THE GLASS BOTTLE DOWN!" I heard as I was barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Hey... hey no no. Keep your eyes open okay?" Anna said as she laid me down.

I could feel her grabbing anything to stop the bleeding on my jaw and wherever places he stabbed me.

"A-nna... clo-set." I said trying to speak without moving my jaw.

"JACE THE CLOSET!" Anna yelled as Jace grabbed something random to break the lock.

I could hear banging on the door when I saw Will coming out. Is face when he saw me I knew he was worried. His face was the only thing I saw last. I wanted to make sure Will was okay...

Will's pov
Sure he's acted out like this... but I didn't believe he's go crazy when he saw Skylar with a girl. He's homophobic but Skylar is Skylar and I don't want her to change.

Me and dad had arrived to the house seeing two cars. Thinking it was a friend I realize it was Anna's. Anna had been coming over a lot and I knew the feeling between each other was unlike any other.

I tried to stop Dad from going into the room but he just slapped me and pushed me off. Told me to go to my room and to stay there.

But I couldn't. I find them two fighting on the floor of the living room and seeing Skylar busted on the floor.

She pulled me to her closet to keep me safe but I wanted to help. I tried different codes of password and manage to lock her phone up for awhile. Once I knew the password it was my birthday...

I dialed 911 and eventually the door opened to see a guy with a busted lip and torn clothes.

I looked at Skylar who was in Anna's arms and was on the edge of passing out. My dad had dropped a glass bottle on the ground to see the police I called for.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I heard as Anna was laying Skylar down on the bed.

She was bleeding so much I'm thinking it could have bled through the bedding and through the bed. I've seen murder shows that dad watch and it's almost as if she's a dead corpse that was brutally murdered by her own step-dad.

Anna brought Skylar down to the entrance of the house has the medical people put her on a stretcher. I saw Skylar being taken away...

"Hey where's your mother?" I heard seeing that same boy that took me out of the closet.

"Uhm... she's not too far... I can walk." I said and he shook his head no.

"Cmon... Anna! Give me your keys!" He yelled as Anna tossed keys.

"Your gonna explain this whole situation to your mother. And hopefully we're gonna take your dad to court... does your dad hit you?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Only when he's really mad..." I mumbled as he nodded.

Anna's POV
"She's bleeding rapidly! She's not breathing!" The EMT yelled as she told me to put my hands on the wound where she was stabbed with glass.

"Okay Ms I need you to put a bandage on her jawline here it is." She said as I tried to clear the cut of a jagged jaw.

Skylar's eyes fluttered open but was still weak.

"Hey Miss do you know your name?" The EMT asked as Skylar couldn't talk.

"Her name is Skylar Hayes." I said and the nurse nodded.

"Raise your hand if your name is Skylar Hayes." The EMT asked as she tried raising her hand.

The EMT knew I was telling the truth as we started to get out.

I got ahold of her phone and called her mom to see if she could once her mom heard the news she started to drive over.