Chapter 46

Anna's POV
"Tom please stop." I heard as I was on my phone looking through Instagram. 

I looked over at Skylar. She was mumbling in her sleep. She turned and tossed everywhere on the bed. I pulled closer to her as her head landed on my stomach.

She stopped moving as her breathing was heaving. I played with her hair and kept scrolling.

A few minutes later Skylar sat up. She was sobbing and I could hear her cries in the bed. I sat my phone down and I hugged her from behind.

She fought back against me but I felt her give up. I wrapped my arms around her has her head rested in my neck. Her sobs got quieter by the seconds.

"It's okay... no one is here except me and I'm not gonna hurt you." I whispered in her ear.

I laid the both of us down. We were spooning as she was the small spoon and I was the bigger spoon.

I did the same thing I've always done to calm her down. I trailed my finger up her neck and drew invisible shapes and patterns. Something for her to focus on until she falls back asleep.

I heard her whispered the shapes I drew for each one. Her voice soon faded as I looked at her to see her eyes closed and sleeping.

I could hear cute light snores from her. I brushed the hair out her face as I placed a soft kiss on her neck before falling after her.

Scarlet's Pov
"You know what would be really funny?" I asked has all three girls looked at me.

There was me, Jade, Rachel, and Cassidy. We were playing truth or dare.

"Cassidy I dare you to go prank Anna. With a. Sharpie and a some of this whip cream." I said and Cassidy's jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOD YES!" We yelled as we started to get up.

We got everything and ran down to Anna's room. Anna had gave us a key card in case they ever woke up late. Which had happened everyday and I was getting curious.

I opened the door trying to be quiet. I looked at the room to see only one bed.

"Theres no way they are sleeping in the same bed." I whispered as I walked carefully.

Surprise... Skylar was being held by Anna. Anna had her arms wrapped around Skylar's waist as they both were probably in deep sleep.

"Don't draw on Skylar's face." I said and Cassidy nodded.

Cassidy drew a mustache and beard. That's was all we could do when Skylar moved around. She had turned in Anna's arms and put her head in Anna's neck.

Her arms hidden in between Anna and her body. Anna's hands were free as Jade tossed Cassidy the can. She put some on Anna's hands and before tickling Anna's face. But in the process of Anna itching her face she slapped the back of Skylar's head with the whip cream.

"Oh shit..." I whispered as Rachel shoved our heads down.

"Anna... what the fuck." We heard Skylar mumble.

We took a hint that Anna woke up when we heard the light turn on. We all hid in a closet when Skylar got up. We could see everything through the vents of the door. She went to the bathroom but when she came out she looked so tired...

There were dark eye bags under her eyes as she rubbed her eyes in tiredness.

"Anna what the fuck is wrong with your face?" Skylar asked as we all held in our laugh.

"Well that's definitely an insult." Anna spoke up as we covered our mouths to hold the laughing.

"No you idiot." Skylar said as she showed Anna a mirror.

"We're fucked." Rachel said as we all nodded in agreement.

We watched Anna get closer to the closet. She opened and we all fell out.

"Oh hi... Anna. And skylar..." I said nervously.

"Get out!!" Anna yelled as we all scrambled to our feet.

We ran out the door and went back to our rooms all laughing.

Skylar's pov
I grabbed a set of sunscreen that I always keep in my bed.

"Spray that on your face. And don't touch it!" I said and she nodded.

I grabbed me clothes and jumped in the shower. I washed all the whip cream that was on my face. It only did a quick shower has I came out drying my hair with a towel. I grabbed a paper towel and sat in front of Anna.

I carefully and made sure I didn't pressure and puncture her skin. I removed the sunscreen that removed the sharpie clean off.

"There you go." I said and she smiled.

I was extremely tired and fell on the bed. Everything was so blurry and dizzy. I wanted to sleep off as much as I can since tomorrow is the game.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. Soon we both well asleep.
~~~~~~
"You think your able to play for the entire goalie?" Coach asked me and I nodded.

I took a place as a goalie in the first set. I took my place in front of the goal. While I watched the almighty captain Anna run down the field. She was ran into when the soccer ball ran into my feet as I blocked it almost immediately.

~~~~~~

I kept blocking shots that was headed for me as I kept blocking. I wasn't really focused on the players when I felt someone scream my name.

I looked at someone on the field when I felt the soccer ball sun straight for my abdomen. I dropped to the ground not able to breathe.

I tired doing deep breaths by my abdomen started to hurt really bad.

"SKYLAR!" I heard looking up to see Anna racing towards me.