Chapter 18

Skylar's Pov
I woke up with my wrap being a mess... I didn't have anything under the wrap because they had to cut my sports bra off.

I groaned trying to stay awake. I felt someone on my bed seeing Anna staring at me.

"Woah... stalker much? Staring at me while I'm asleep." I mumbled.

"I need a sports bra... can you get me one?" I asked and she immediately got up.

"Here Wait..." she said making me stop moving.

She stood behind me and unwrapped my wrap staring at the damage I've done. I felt her fingers tracing over the multiple stitches.

She helped me carefully pull a sports bra on and then wrapped the wrap around my shoulder and torso.

"Ah Anna wait." I said feeling the pain.

She tightly wrapped it around so it wouldn't undo. I felt her put a shirt over me before she put the shoulder strap on me.

"Does...Does it hurt? Is that okay?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"It doesn't hurt... it's all good." I said and I felt her give out a sigh of relief.

I watched her as she trailed her finger down my back giving me shivers. I felt her hand on my waist as I felt a pull on my bandage on my neck. She ripped it off just like a bandaid making me slap my hand over my mouth to muffle the pain of scream.

"Sorry... I thought if I caught you off guard it wouldn't hurt that bad." She said.

"Fuck..." I whispered feeling that stingy pain.

I felt a new bandage across my neck before getting a text from the gc of players.

"Breakfast..." I mumbled.

"Hold on." She said bandaging my neck.

I felt her turn me around her finger rubbing across my cheek. She smiled at me before cupping my face and giving me a slow kiss. This is all I ever wanted... a relationship just like this... wether it was with a boy or a girl...

"Cmon." She said getting a sweatshirt. She put the sweatshirt over me and than helped me with some sweatpants.

We walked down to the breakfast to see people looking at me. I felt a hand on my back before guiding me to a table. I didn't feel like eating... I watched as I felt two people sitting next to me.

"How you feeling?" I heard seeing Sadie and Layla. The both sat on both side of me.

They looked at me and I put my head on Sadie's shoulder. My eyes stuck on Anna though... her eyes felt like as if she was searching something... searching for a truth or for a lie.

Her eyes were like pretty blue and green. Glacier iced... with a dark black pupil in the middle. She was looking straight at my eyes.

"Alright ladies!! Field now!" They yelled as everyone around us got up.

"Cmon Hayes your going with us." They said patting my other shoulder.

~~~~~

"You got a good leg?" Coach Wells said.

I shrugged at his question. He placed me next to the goal. I didn't even get changed at this point.

"Kick." The coach said putting the soccer ball in the middle.

I kicked the ball in the goal before feeling a little pain in my shoulder.

"Coach! Why are you making her practice when she literally has a gash in her shoulder." Anna said getting in front of me.

"I just wanted to test her skills... GARCIA!" I heard seeing a girl my size.

"Now you get out of the way." They said moving Anna to the side.

"Skylar..." I heard her whispered seeing in front of me Bailey. She looked... young but older than me.

"Say your age!" I heard the coach yell at us.

"17." I said.

"18" I heard and that was unfair.

"Coaches that's unfair! It's should before age and age!" I heard Layla yell.

"JUST SHUT UP!" The coach screamed.

"START!" I heard as Bailey went to the ball first.

I kicked it under her leg making it in the goal.

"AGAIN!" Coach yelled.

We redid and Bailey mixed up her tactics. I managed to find ways to get around her. This time she thought a little smarter. She went another way as I felt her take the ball. But my dumb self decided to block the ball with my right arm. I felt the pain circulate through me.

"Shit..." I whispered.

"Okay... that's it." I heard seeing Anna pull the whistle off the coaches neck and she blew it.

I was relieved... I felt like my shoulder cracked into the 100 different bones.

"Take a seat Hayes!!" I heard as I sat down on a bench.

~~~~~

"You okay?" I heard seeing Anna.

I nodded as she laid down next to me. I felt her hand turn my face to her. She kissed me again... I immediately melt right into her kiss before seeing 2 girls busting in our room.

"Oh... my... god..." I heard seeing Sadie and Layla with their mouths covered.

"Jesus christ..." I mumbled leaning back.

"Were you guys about to have... ya know..." Sadie said making a thrusting motion and I wanted to slap her across the face but I didn't feel like getting up.

"Oh my god Sadie shut up!" I said throwing whatever the hell I could find.

"Aww you didn't even come out!" Layla pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh right yeah your not straight Sky." Anna said and I slapped her lightly.

"I'm going to bed. Get to your room Dumb fucks." I said and they laughed.

I felt Layla give me a kiss on the forehead before leaving. I turned off the light and than I felt two arms wrap around me. I didn't feel like pulling them off of me so I just let her cuddle me like that.

"I... like this." Anna mumbled.