Chapter 49

Time skip to next year at the first start of senior year
Skylar's Pov
I was being the busy person I always am. Ive managed to find another place to work on my last artworks.

Anna usually visits me there and Ag went off to college. We said our goodbyes and I've seen that Ag isn't has bad as she looks. She just really hasn't gotten the attention she did when before she started to make out with chick.

My artwork had been posted all around social media and I used that had an advantage to make money in a business. Jace and Scarlet starting dating. Me and Anna have gotten a little closer over the summer because she always watched me do art. And sometimes she's even offer to be the preference.

Alex had came home. Mom was happy to see him while Will was able to sneak out everyday with of course my help. Alex was in his usual drunk place while my mom was blindly looking.

I was watching tv when I heard rocks against my window. Anna was at my window as I looked at her.

"Yo! Can I come in?" She asked and I laughed.

"You know you could have gone through the front door. If there is no car except mine it means no one is here. Dumbass." I said and her facial expression dropped.

"Will you shut up. And help me?" I shook my head no.

"Go through the front door asshole." I said and she threw a pebble at my face.

"I'm not gonna help you bitch." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Climb the ladder bitch." I said and she started to climb.

"There's no way your gonna climb the ladder." I said and she laugh while climbing.

"Too late motherfucker." She said coming in.

I noticed she had something in her bag has she climbed through the window.

"I got alcohol bitch!" She said and I just stared at her.

"Oh god..." I said and she laughed.

She pulled out a straight vodka and some salt with a bag of limes.

"Ew your gonna stink up my room." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Sit down." She said has she made sit against the wall.

She brought a shot glass with two bottles of vodka.

"Are you trying to kill us?" I asked her and she shook her head no laughing.

"Cmon. It's fun." She said pouring us both a shot.

"So take the salt on your hand. Then bite into the lime and shot. It's that easy Cmon." She said and I sighed before following her movements.

The alcohol went down my throat as I squeezed my eyes making me take awhile for the alcohol to calm down.

"See not that hard." She said and I slapped her playfully.

We did a couple rounds before ended up using the entire first bottle. we used at least half of the second. Anna was drunk I was drunk and she seemed to be laughing her ass off.

"So... you know that new girl across your street." She said and I nodded.

"She's so hot." I said and she slurred her words.

"Yeah you gonna make a bet on her too?" I asked and she seemed offended.

"I could if I want too." She said and I smacked her in the back of her head.

"We talked about this Anna! No making bets on people. You stupid fuck." I said tackling her to the ground.

She laughed as I felt my hands pin hers to the ground. She smirked at me before bending my knee and flipping us over.

"Your never going to be the top." She said and I flipped her off.

We were both drunk so whatever happens we'll barley prolly remember.

"Don't flip me off you ass." She said and I smirked.

"Correction I'm a great ass. A sexy motherfucker." I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes sexy motherfucking ass." As I felt her hands grip my ass.

"Okay now please let go of my fucking ass before I kick you in the face." I said and she raised her hands in innocence.

She poured another shot but only one this time. She grabbed the back of my neck licking the side of my neck.

She got a handful of salt before making a line of salt on my neck.

"No no don't wipe it off. We're gonna do something that's really fun." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

She stuffed the lime in my mouth has I was confused.

She got closer to me as I felt her warm tongue collecting the partial salt on my neck. She gave a few sucks that wasn't hard enough to see a hickey but she pulled away. She took a bite of the lime that was in my mouth. She took the lime away from me taking a the shot down her throat.

Next thing I knew I felt her pull me by my shirt. She grabbed the back of my neck as her height raised. She made me look at her by grabbing my chin and guiding my way to her.

She signaled me to open my mouth before she spit the alcohol in my mouth.

"Nope swallow it. Like a good girl..." she whispered the last sentence in my ear.

I did what she said before she pulled my shirt closer to her. My lips landed on hers as she kissed my neck and down my collarbone.

She took my shirt off and manage to yank my sweats off as well.

"We are gonna have so much fun..." she whispered smiling.

"Miss... May I have your consent?" She asked and I nodded as she smirked.