Chapter 23

Skyler's Pov
"SKYLAR!!" I heard running down the stairs.

"I need you to go pick up Will!" Alex yelled.

School was starting in a week... Now that Alex took my money I'm not able to buy supplies for school... I asked mom for money but she said she didn't have any.

"Will? Isn't he coming from the bus of summer camp?" I asked Alex has he got a little angry with me.

"Go pick up your brother." He said grabbing my arm and my keys.

"Before we take another round." He spit at me slamming the door.

I walked down to my car taking a deep breath before driving to where I was suppose to meet up.

I had gotten me some food on the way because I was starving and I was too much of a pussy to go downstairs and eat with Alex and my mom.

There was a lot of other people picking their kids up. I sat down a bench and texted Will that I was here and instead of his dad.

"Woah... and here we meet again..." I heard seeing Anna.

"I'm picking up Brandon. Who are you here for?" She asked me.

"I'm here to pick up my little brother." I said and she nodded.

"Here to pick up my little brother too! We have so much in common." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"What happened?" She asked me has she pointed at my lip.

"Nothing I just fell." I said and she nodded in suspicious.

"You wanna go for ice cream?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Don't got money." I said and she eyed me down.

"You literally have 5000. What did you spend it all?" She said and I shook my head no.

"I Uhh. Gave it to my parents. They needed it more than I did." I said and she nodded.

"Than it will be my treat." She said and again I shook my head no.

"Why waste money..." I said and she shrugged.

"It's my money ain't it."

"True.." I mumbled.

"Skylar!" I heard seeing Will running to me.

"I watched you! I watched you play! You were on tv!" He yelled as I laughed.

"No way! You were there too!!" He yelled facing Anna.

I looked at Anna who was laughing and smiling with Will when a boy came up to Anna.

"Hey Brandon." She said as they hugged and laughed.

"Are we going for ice cream?" I heard as Anna looked at me.

"Of course we are. And look we're being some friends to come with us." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I shook my head no and she shook her head yes.

"Your coming. Wether you like it or not." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon we can get your favorite ice cream and than you can be happy." She said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Don't give me an attitude love. I'll just fuck it out of you if I have too." She whispered and I froze looking at her.

She winked before getting in the car. I got in the passenger seat while Brandon and Will were talking. They were really beginning to find some commons together.

Anna on the other hand kept giving me glimpse and smirked a snarky smile at me.

"Stop staring at me and focus on the road!" I said and she laughed a little.

Anna is like a fuckboy in my definition... although sometimes she can be really sweet and cool to hang out but she can switch up so fast.

~~~~~~

We walked in the ice cream shop as Brandon and Will went out and Anna was behind me.

"And what can I get for you my pretty lady." I heard seeing a male at the cashier

"She'll get a plain vanilla." She said as I looked at her.

"Plain vanilla. Why don't you let her speak." The guy said.

I watched them fight back and forth as the guy defended me... or Anna defended me. I'm so tired and confused at this point I wanted to throw both of them off the building.

"Shut up! I'll take Vanilla." I said as Anna looked at me.

"What are you two dating?" He asked and Anna shook her head yes.

Excuse me what...

I slapped Anna's thigh as she looked at me.

"Oh I'm very sorry... I didn't know. She just didn't look like a girl who dated other girls. You feeling me?" The guy asked giving me my ice cream.

"No ones feeling you. Shut the fuck up." Anna said taking me outside.

"Anna..." I said and she looked at me.

"What?!" She yelled at me as I looked at her.

"You have some issues... fix them." I said before I got Will.

We had gotten into my car and drove off in silence. You see what I mean Anna can switch up at any moments and it's getting annoying.

Yeah sure she took care of me when we were at the tournament but I hated the fact she always thought I could be controlled over.

I got home to see Alex counting the money I won.

"You see this.. I'm buying me a new Rolex." He said and I rolled my eyes walking upstairs and slamming the door.

I was tired and sick of everything. I just wanted a few minutes of freedom before I'm taken over by people.

Will's Pov
"Dad... where did you get all this money." I asked him and he chuckled with a cigarette in his mouth.

"From your sister. We're gonna be rich." He said as I looked over at a shoulder strap that was torn.

"What's this." I asked and he sighed.

"It's your sister's torn up shoulder strap. Go give it to her will ya. And stay in your room. It might get ugly." He said and I nodded.

Before I went I stole a couple hundreds from him as I went upstairs. I knocked on Skylar's door as she looked at me.

"I wanted to give you this... you know bought me shoes with what's left of your money." I said laying down the hundreds I stole.

"Will..." she said before I insisted to let her take it.

"Thank you..." I said and she smiled before giving me a hug.

"Can you take me to my friend's house tomorrow?" I asked her and she nodded.