Chapter 32

Skylar's Pov
"It's pasta night." I heard as Anna brought in a plate of Alfredo.

Ag was sitting and leaning against a wall while sitting on the bed as I laid down.
I turned to my side refusing the food as Anna groaned at my action.

"Cmon Skylar eat. You haven't ate in days so it's time for you to eat." Ag said as I ignored her.

I felt a shifting and movement on the bed as Ag turned me on my back.

She smiled to see my face as I rolled my eyes. She put out her hands waiting for me to take it. I only hesitated before trusting her has she sat me up on the bed.

All the sudden I felt Anna behind me has she made me scoot back in between her legs. I looked at Ag with betrayal and she just looked at me. She looked like she was thinking about something...

"Alright just look at this..." Anna said shoving the plate in my face.

"I don't want it." I said pushing the plate away.

"Skylar your gonna eat. And if we have to shove it down your throat like we did with the pills we will." Ag said as I felt her getting closer to me.

She sat on my stomach straddling me. Oh what a goodie I have two girls and I'm literally in between them.

"Cmon open your mouth." Ag said has she had some noodles on a fork.

I felt disgusted but I mean at the same time I felt hungry. I fought back as I felt Anna hold my arms down making me fight backs against the restraints.

"Cmon... love we can't wait all day for your mouth to open to eat this." Anna whispered in my ear.

"No fuck off!!" I yelled before Anna put her hand over my mouth.

"Hey wait... if you eat this entire plate... we will... do whatever you want us to do." Ag said as I looked at her.

Anna let go of my mouth still keeping my arms down.

"Anything?" I asked as they nodded.

"What do you want us to do?" Anna asked me from behind.

"I want you to let me go." I said and Anna let me go.

"No I don't mean that. I mean I want you guys to stop trapping me in your stupid fights you have with each other. I want you to let me go and leave me alone for the rest of your goddamn lives." I said and they both looked at me.

"Because.. I know I'm just gonna screw up and it's gonna hurt all over again." I said looking down.

"And I hate taking people down with me..." I mumbled as everything was silent.

I only felt arms around me has the plate on the bed was removed. Anna pulled me and just wrapped her arms around me. She whispered a few things that I couldn't understand.

I felt tired and just that I fell asleep in her arms.

Ag's Pov
I looked at them two... they looked... I mean perfect like they were the perfect couple. I realized the bets we've placed on a couple people. The ones that me and Anna fought over.

I hate that I've done that and never cared about the victim's feelings. I was too cold for them but Skylar really brought it out in me. But it was too late and if we told her about the bet I'm afraid she'll hurt herself.

I remembered what Anna said...

"First one to catch feelings loses the entire game..." Anna said and I nodded.