Chapter 16

Skyler's pov
I watched her has she started to pull off my sports bra.

I felt her hands exploring my breast making me point at the ceiling.

I felt her starting to suck making me throw my head back. I felt her groping at my breast's making me let out moans.

She started to move down to my abdomen from my breast as she left a line of hickies all over my body.

I felt her pull on my sweats I had.

"Y-Yes Anna... just do it." I said.

"Are you sure? I understand if you don't want to." She said looking back up at me.

"Please just... go slow?" I said and she nodded.

I felt her pulling down my sweats before reaching my Nike Pros. She let out a deep breath before removing the Pros I had. She started slow just like I said. She had spread my legs part from each other.

I felt her starting to rub my clit making my back arch at the slightest.

"Can... Can you go inside of me?" I said and she smiled nodding.

I felt her fingers pushing only at the slightest inches until she was fully in me.

I let out moans and she started to move her fingers.

"F-Faster please." I moaned.

I felt her picking the pace up. Her fingers smoothly gliding in and out of me. I let out moans and I could tell she was getting turned on.

She came up to my level still going as she gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck before she slipped another finger.

I felt her get faster making my back arch against her.

"A-Anna! Fuck." I said moaning.

"Shhh." She whispered.

She made me bury my face in her neck. I started to suck and kiss her neck making her groan.

"Harder Anna. Please" I said and she did.

"Y-Yes fuck Anna!" I moaned in her neck scratching at her back.

"You think you can take three fingers?" She whispered.

"D-does it feel go-good?" I mumbled.

"Could be. If you want me to stop just say a color." She said and I nodded.

I felt her third finger stretching me out.

"Ahh- Anna yes! Please right there!" I moaned muffled by her neck.

I felt her hit my g-spot multiple times.

"I-I think I'm close." I said.

"That's it... cum when you want." She said going faster making my back arch more into her.

Anna's POV
I tired to go slow just like she asked for. I felt her body cling onto me as I fingered her.

"Anna- I'm gonna cum!" She moaned in my neck.

I could only smirk at my accomplishment. Rub it in Ag's face. But everything Skylar said was true. I was using her as a bet. But I can't let her know that now that she sorta trusts me.

I felt Skyler's cum on my fingers. I pulled out slowly so I wouldn't hurt her. She started to get up as I pushed her back down. I tasted her as she I let her taste herself.

I lied to Skylar and if she finds out she's never gonna trust me. She'll probably hate me for the rest of her life. I'm practically proving her statement as a fact that I am using her as a bet.

I gave her little kisses down her body until I reached her clit. I gave it a stripe from my tongue making her shiver from the pleasure. I started to slowly suck on her clit as she moaned out. I felt her hands tangled in my hair. I stuck my tongue in her as her back arched she pushed me more into her.

What if she never talks to me again... what if she moves away because I lied to her. Or she purposely hurts herself because of me.

My tongue was going in and out of her as she moaned. I stuck my two fingers in her mouth too muffle her moans.

These thoughts were ruining the moment. I pushed them away and focused on Skyler and only her problems right now.

I felt her muffle something with my fingers in her mouth. I felt her cum on my tongue making me taking it in my mouth.

I looked up and she was hazily trying to stay awake. I went into the bathroom as I prepared a warm bath for her. I took a towel wrapping her up and carried her in the bathroom.

~~~~

Once we got done I laid her out on my bed. She was watching me as I turned on the tv and laid next to her.

"How was it?" I whispered.

"Fuck that felt amazing." She mumbled putting her head in my neck.

I smiled kissing the top of her head.

~~~~~

I watched Skylar skillfully block the goals that were being kicked at her. We made eye contact in which I smiled.

Some of the kicks were being thrown at her that she couldn't block but she dove and it hit her. I was worried when that happened but she always got up.

"SHUMATE!" I heard going down.

"Your replacing with Garcia." She said and she raised her hands as we clapped hands.

The opposite team was good... really good. I looked back at Skylar who seemed to be out of breath. I yelled for her and she looked up and gave me a thumbs up.

I nodded and got in position.

~~~~~

I took a drink of water while I watched Skylar go solo with someone.

"HAYES! WORK ON YOUR LEFT!" The coach yelled she looked over at the coach when the person kicked the ball.

She looked back and tried to block it but went to far and hit something.

"Shit." I said running out on the field.

I turned her over and she was barely conscious.