Chapter 48

Anna's POV
I handed Skylar a drink. It was straight vodka so it wasn't that bad. I don't think...

Scarlet had the wine bottle and Catie had the beer. Jade supplied the smoking cigarettes and Jaylen supplied the nicotine. I did the music and we all hung out in the biggest hotel room which was Scarlet and Jade's

We all needed a break. A break to go crazy and get drunk and high. We've been working hard and as captain I think I needed to drink the system out of me.

I looked at Skylar who sitting down in the couch. I sat next to her but she didn't break her trance from a wall.

"Yoo Hoo." I said has it reminded me of frozen.

"Big summer blowout!" I said in a high pitch voice and she looked at me finally.

The music wasn't bad loud because we didn't wanna get caught. But it was loud enough for us to sing and dance to it.

Somehow Skylar didn't do anything. She just sat there holding a drink and staring at the wall.

"Bro. Stop being so boring." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yo! Skylarrrr! Take this!" Jade yelled as she was already drunk. She took an unlit cigarette and gave it to Skylar as she gracefully took it.

Jade tossed the lighter and Skylar lit the cigarette before inhaling. I watched as the cigarette slowly burned away before she tossed it in the ashtray.

~~~~~

We were playing spin the bottle truth and dare and Skylar I guess was the only person who wasn't playing. She was still staring at a wall while drinking and smoking.

Scarlet spun the bottle and it landed one me.

"Alright Anna." She said thinking. She looked at Skylar before looking back at me and I knew it was coming.

"I dare you... to make out with Skylar right now." She said and I laughed shaking my head no.

"Unless your a pussy that's a captain. And a captain is never a Pussy." Jade said smirking.

"Fuck it... you live once right?" I rolled my eyes and got up heading over to Skylar.

She was still taking a trance to the walls when I held the side of her neck. I turned her head towards me and before she could get a reaction I kissed her.

I moved it up fast and stuck my tongue in her mouth and she was still processing what was happening but she didn't stop it. No she's suppose to stop this. But now I don't care.

I started to do mini kisses when I kissed her neck. I started to suck making her breathing hitch and I made hickies on her neck.

"Whooooo!!! Go Anna!!!" I heard as I went back tonguing her mouth.

We split apart tying to catch out breaths. I looked back to see everyone starting to pack up.

"It's 4 in the morning. We're tired and I think I wanna go to bed." Catie said I nodded.

I was too tired to move and I collapsed on top of skylar laying my head on her chest. I looked at her and she has seemed to fall asleep too.

Jade's Pov
"You think we should cover them up?" I asked and Scarlet looked at me.

She was absolutely wasted... she started to get a blanket but slipped on a the carpet. I couldn't help but laugh as I helped her up.

I grabbed the blanket and covered them up as Anna started to move herself up to Skylar. She put her head on a position where Skylar'a collarbone was.

"I think they would make a great couple." I mumbled taking a picture of them.

I laughed and Scarlet didn't say anything. I looked at her to see her sleeping in a recliner chair.

"Wasted bitch." I said covering her up and taking a picture of her as well.

~~~~~

Anna's POV

I felt someone below me. They kept moving and moving almost as if they were trying to kick me off.

"Stop moving for godsakes." I mumbled.

That's when I heard whimpering. I wanted to shut the sounds off with my hands when I opened my eyes to see Skylar trying to move.

Her body started to tremble and shake. She was trying to kick me off when she mumbled stuff about Tom.

Soon she pushed me off as she let out a scream. She sat up gasping for air.

"Hey stop it's okay. Your okay." I whispered putting our foreheads together.

She was breathing heavily. She started to cry and sob.

"He's not gonna hurt you. I'm not gonna hurt you. Okay? Your safe." I whispered kissing her forehead.

She was still scared. Her body didn't stop shaking and she was clinging to me for dear life.

Soon the door opened and I saw Jade and Scarlet opening the door.

"Hey wait can you guys like- stay out for a quick second?" I asked and they questioned me.

"Please? I'm like... naked. Right now." I said and they rolled their eyes.

"Anna you clearly have clothes on. Why can't we come into our own hotel room." Scarlet said.

"Please just for like a couple minutes. Or until I bring your back." I said and they both rolled their eyes and left.

I looked at Skylar who was hyperventilating. She was panicking and scared.

I pulled her body close to mine and reassured her that she was safe. This was the worst one of them all. And the new symptom of shaking and trembling scares me.

A few minutes when I heard the door being knocked on I looked at Skylar to see if she was okay. She looked at me nodding and I got up opening the door.

"You wanna tell us what that was?" Jade spoke up and I just ignored them sand stayed quiet.

After awhile we got on the bus to go back. I saw Skylar sitting alone again having her ear buds in. I sat next to her and this time she smiled...