Chapter 9

It was a fit of noises knocking on the door as long as Song Qinghan woke up from his nap, he asked in front of the door in an alert tone, "Who's there?"

"..It's me... Xiaoqing." answered the man outside.

Hearing that, Song Qinghan opened the door and looked at the man outside the door, who was pinching the corner of his clothes, he frowned and asked, "Are you coming here for Dahu again?"

Young Qing shook her head in responding the question of Song Qinghan, and then he handed over the basket in his hand and whispered, "My femina dad has been better these days, he wants me to come cover to show our gratitude."

Song Qinghan glanced at the basket, which was filled with fruitful of soy beans and six eggs on the top.

He didn't show any hesitation and take the present in his hands without a second thought, and at the moment he noticed Xiaoqing was about to leave, he thought for a moment and considered that it was not good for him to accept the gift without responding, so he spoke to Xiaoqing, saying, "Hold on, I will come with you and make a visit to your family."

What Song Qinghan said was definitely matched the idea of Xiaoqing, he was just embarrassed to speak it out as soon as Song Qinghan took the present that quick.

They were in no hurry this time. They walked along the way slowly, and neither of them uttered a single word forwardly.

It finally fell to Xiaoqing who broke the icing situation and couldn't bear the silence, he asked in his curiosity, "Speaking of the wound sewing stuff, how do you know the technique of that? Is it a innovative medical treatment from the town?"

Facing the question he would never meet in a modern world, Song Qinghan had to find an excuse to explain right now. Otherwise, it would be difficult to make things clear, so he just nodded to show his agreement to Xiaoqing's opinion.

Young Qing just wanted to praise the people from towns for the advanced technique, but in the thought that Song Qinghan was forced by those Town Folks to live in the village, he didn't dare to mention any details of it, concerning it would hurt him again. But he changed words in another meanings, saying, "Oh, the town! How impressive you are! No wonder Brother Dahu would marry you. "

With the voice fell, another dreadful and sluggish silence came to the two again. Xiaoqing blamed himself for being dumb mentioning something like that. No one didn't know that the one Song Qinghan really wanted to marry was Lin Dafu? Song Qinghan didn't even get a feeling for Wu Dahu.

Song Qinghan nodded and answered in a serious tone, saying, "Well, I'm quite impressive to marry Wu Dahu."

Hearing that, Xiaoqing seemed to taste the sour grapes, while the jealousy popped out of nowhere deep in his heart.

Fortunately, the two of them had already arrived at Xiaoqing's house. Otherwise, he might have said something with other meanings.

Song Qinghan checked out the wound for Xiaoqing's femina dad, and he nodded with satisfaction, saying, "It's recovering very well. I will come over again to take out the stitches in about 15 days if this recovering situation keep its momentum. If I forget it those days, remind me."

Xiaoqing covered her mouth in surprise, saying, "Do the stitches still need to be taken out?"

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows and said in a teasing tone, saying, "Or you want your femina dad to keep them forever, and mix and grow together with his flesh? "

Xiaoqing's femina dad imagined the scenario of his flesh of back growing together with those stitches, he hushed to say in a worried look, "Take it out, take it out. It must be taken out. Then I'll trouble you again, Childe Song."