chapter 99

Song Qinghan pondered for a moment, and then he asked the boy in return, “Have you ever heard something like ‘Fight fire with fire’?”

With a surprising stun, Yuan Wenxuan nodded subconsciously, took another glance at Xia Yunfei’s festered skins, and then he shouted, “Ah, I can get it right now!”

Although Song Qinghan was fully confident that the antigens, key element to cure the deadly disease, were right in Xia Yunfei’s festered skins, he still tried to make it an unclear conclusion, saying, “I’m just making a conjecture based on the situation. We should verify it by some actual operations.”

Both Doctor Shi and Yuan Wenxuan nodded almost at the same time.

On the other hand, Xia Yunfei was totally confused standing there, he got himself utterly bewildered since Song Qinghan just made it a vague tone. He was kind of discouraged right away.

Well, except him, the other members of his family failed to get rid of this nightmare. That was why he was so hurried. At least he was gathering all possible hope to cure his relatives, the earlier he could find a way, the more hopes he could gain for his family. Otherwise, it would be much meaningless for him to live alone in this world even he was immune to the disease.

Song Qinghan and Doctor Shi could definitely understand how the man felt right now. So they decided to speed up their pace, they didn’t dare to stop the carriage except they had to have something to eat or free their bladder. After two days of the trip, they finally arrived in the town nearby the Moshang Town.

According to the plan they had made before the trip, Xia Yunfei walked towards the Moshang Town alone as soon as he got off the carriage. He planned to take someone who just got infected not long for Song Qinghan and Doctor Shi to have an “experiment”.

In fact, he did want to take one of his family members out of the town in his first thought. But unfortunately, they had got ill for so long time, it would be impossible for them to disguise as a healthy person and sneak into this town. The other reason was that he had heard such an experiment should be kind of threatening, probably the patient would be killed out of the experiment by accident. In that thought, he preferred to pick the one who volunteered to come.

“Volunteered one, volunteered one!” were the words Song Qinghan accentuated again and again before Xia Yunfei set off. Though Xia Yunfei didn’t trust Song Qinghan that much, since Doctor Shi held Song Qinghan’s suggestions in high esteem, he had to obey.

It would took Xia Yunfei at least one more day to come back in this town, so the rest members just took a warm bath themselves and got rid of the exhaustion caused by trip, they went to sleep earlier in welcoming the upcoming “Combat” with the disease.

When they woke up and finished dinner, Xia Yunfei went back followed by skinny man in behind.

For a smooth experiment, they rent a tiny house in the remotest area, almost at the edge of the town.

In this way, even if something bad happened, it was still a controllable situation for them to suppress the outbreak of another tragedy.

Xia Yunfei brought the man into the room, “This is the youngest son of my neighbor family. He is Qing Feng.”, he explained, “And he is one of the latest cases with some related symptoms. I have already got his family informed that this might be their last chance to meet face to face. Well, they all showed no objection to it.”

Song Qinghan nodded and then he distributed simplified masks and gloves made by clothes to Yuan Wenxuan, Doctor Shi and Doctor Shi’s servant, and then he demonstrated to them about how to use them, and then lowered his voice, saying, “We should run against the time since it might take times for the patient to recover.”