175

A night passed again, and in the blink of an eye, it was time for the appointment. Song Qinghan glanced at the little pig that was still intact after a day and night. He finally came to be at ease in his strained nerve, he asked Yuan Wenxuan to pack up everything and then set off together with him to keep the appointment.

It wasn’t that he didn’t put Yuan Wenxuan’s situation into consideration, instead, it was Yuan Wenxuan who took the initiative wanting to follow. This little boy was too stubborn to change his mind though, so finally Song Qinghan could only allow him to.

Furthermore, such an operation wasn’t a small deal. The success rate would definitely drop by twenty percent if he didn’t get an assistant aside.

Well, a twenty percent for him and Mu Qingfeng probably should be like a distance between the heaven and the hell

When he met Mu Qingfeng again in this magnificent hall, to his surprise, he found Mu Qingfeng‘s complexion was getting better currently. Probably it was because that as soon as he thought he was about to be rescued, the long-haunting pressure in his mind released a lot.

No matter what, at least it was a good news for Song Qinghan.

As long as the patients could keep their calmness themselves no matter what illness they were facing, the possibilities to cure them would be much more promising.

Mu Qingfeng delivered a faint smile when he caught a glimpse of Song Qinghan, and then he uttered gently, “Doctor Song, I admire what you did these three days, that was quite a special idea to take piggies as the experimental object.”

Song Qinghan didn’t know whether Mu Qingfeng said so on purpose or accidentally mentioned it, but as a doctor, he should try his best to get his own patient at ease, so he got his expression rather serious, and answered, “Though the pigs are totally different from human beings, the operational methods are always the same. As for this matter, you don’t have to worry. I will neither take your life for a stake of fun nor mine.”

After hearing Song Qinghan’s explanation, Mu Qingfeng loosened his shoulders quickly and relaxingly even though his expression didn’t change at all.

Indeed, he was worried that Song Qinghan would got his mind messed up at such a crucial moment. To be crueler, he would prefer Song Qinghan to acquire some REAL people alive from him to process such an experiment rather than to take both their lives as a stake just for the inconspicuous sympathy.

And now, of course he could come to be at ease now since he knew that Song Qinghan could judge the seriousness of the matter himself.

No one would be that foolish to take his own life as a fun to make a bet. After all, once his life was over, everything was over.

Noticing that Mu Qingfeng had already relaxed, Song Qinghan came to warn, “I think you’ve known the risk that the operation posts, so I need you to sign here on the paper. Even though I know probably such a paper will be useless, it is still my responsibility to inform you about what you need to know.”

After saying that, he gestured to Yuan Wenxuan motioning him to do something. Yuan Wenxuan held the operation notice in both hands and then handed it over to Mu Qingfeng, while saying sophisticatedly, “You can ask me for further information if you still have questions about it, if you don’t, sign here.”

Mu Qingfeng paused. It seemed that it was the first time for him to encounter such a matter, he reached out to take the paper over and browsed on it quickly. And then he smiled slightly, saying, “Well, it’s kind of detailed, but it is a pity that even I promise you and sign on it, my subordinate won’t allow that though.”