chapter 76

Just as he mentioned the tournament, he sank into a long hesitation, and then turned to Song Qinghan, saying honestly, “Honestly, I know I am that qualified enough to attend this such a game, so I am thinking of finding a Master in Martial Club who would guide me about some special martial skills. But… The Martial Club only exist in the provincial capital!”

Song Qinghan stood there dumbfounded after hearing what Wu Dahu said. Though he did not know where the provincial capital was at all, he still could figure out that it was a place quite far away from here.

He pondered for a moment, and then asked, “Are you going alone, or?”

Wu Dahu felt a bit touched because Song Qinghan did not reject his idea at once, so he decided to gush out all ideas in his mind, saying, “Since I have made up my mind to learn some martial skills in the provincial capital, I should stay there at least till I attend the competition. In addition, the tournament is also held in that provincial capital. That is to say, if I get the game smooth, I will head to the state capital directly, and if not, I’m afraid that I should stay in that provincial capital for a period for recovering…”

Being informed by that, Song Qinghan got his nerve strained, saying while frowning, “So do you mean we will move together? Is that right?”

Wu Dahu knew exactly what Song Qinghan meant by asking that, so he just answered, “It’s just a scenario. Of course I will avoid any situation to get myself injured or something. But you know, tournament is somehow a ‘Game Without Presetting’, so I have to conceive of any possibly bad consequence in advance. In that case, I can arrange it with a further plan.”

“And you’re right. I will take both of you together to the provincial capital, we will bring the plants of the monk fruits and seasoning materials. Well, at least the business we run isn’t that limited at all, it would still be quite promising for us to run this business in the provincial capital. And probably we can make it even better there.”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan sank into a long hesitation, he was thinking about the idea of Wu Dahu seriously.

It’s truth that their business is quite adaptive no matter where they are going to boost it. And if they want a smooth trip to that place, they can also abandon the plants of monk fruits and seasonings here. Song Qinghan would never believe that there wouldn’t exist those plants in the provincial capital. Probably they were hid in the mountain there and no one ever tried to discover them.

It would definitely took times for them to make an arrange for relocating, and at that time, Little Shitou probably would had already been one month old, taking him in this trip wouldn’t be such a trouble. And Yuan Wenxuan, the loyal boy who nursed a great ambition to acquire a profound medical knowledge, would surely show no rejection to their plan of relocating. So now, it fell on Song Qinghan to decide, once he made up his mind and reached an agreement with Wu Dahu, they could commence preparing.

He looked around the yard emotionally. Although he was a bit reluctant, he wasn’t a fan of reminiscence. He would choose to adapt to the brand new environment rather than apart with Wu Dahu.

In that consideration, he answered decisively, saying, “Alright. Let’s take your plan.”

Wu Dahu had been quietly waiting for his response. And when he heard the answer from Song Qinghan at once, he knew immediately that it was a decision his husband made after a careful consideration. He smiled with an emotional combination of warmth and affection.

After all, this sort of decision was risky. If they were able to re-run their business in the provincial capital and bring their life back on track with smoothness, it would be fine. But if they failed to boost their business, while Wu Dahu failed the competition, it would definitely be a double frustration for them.