chapter 61

When Yuan Boshu came back, he found that there were already five bags of spices in the yard and then he asked with surprise, “That is so quick.”

Wu Dahu raised his eyebrows, and then wiped the sweat off on his forehead, asking, “Aren’t you in a hurry? And now you just say that is quick.”

Yuan Boshu coughed dryly and then answered awkwardly, “It’s fine for processing it fast. I think I am able to leave tomorrow.”

Sensing that there was some regret in his tone, Song Qinghan tried to cheer him up in purpose, saying, “If you wish to, you can leave here right away. I think there still has some ox carts ready to head to the town. Do you want us to ask them to come here?”

Waving hand, Yuan Boshu startled, saying, “It’s fine, it’s fine. I don’t think travelling at night is a good idea. Moreover, I have troubled you for quite a long time. I will go myself to find an oxcart.”

After that, he sighed coldly. And Song Qinghan became curious while asking the man in a teasing tone, “Are you still worried about Youning? Will you take him back to your town or just leave him here?”

Yuan Boshu wanted to deny it, but when Song Qinghan asked about what he had been suffering for, he nodded, answering, “I haven’t thought about it yet, but I prefer to leave him here. If he go back the town with me, I can’t take good care of him because I might be quite busy re-running my business. Moreover, doesn’t he have to take care of Qin Aye here? As long as Qin Aye is recovered, Youning can be a good helper for him.”

Song Qinghan pursed his lips, asking sharply, “How is he able to accompany with Qin Aye for so long? He is going to be a grown-up one more year later. People will just gossip everywhere behind him if, at that time, they find Youning is still not married. And, you know how tough he is, right? As long as he decided to requite your favors, he will never ever to remarry again. If you just leave him alone and do nothing, he probably will be just really alone in his remaining life.”

Yuan Boshu hesitated for a moment, and then clenched his fists, asking tentatively, “Then maybe I should withdraw the agreement?”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan chuckled and said with no expression, “You should know that it will be quite hard for a femina male who is just kicked out from his husband’s family to remarry a man of fine quality. And the situation is probably worse than that old man who grabbed only fifty silver coins.”

“What’s more, you know exactly the personality Youning has. He is decisive to refuse to remarry, and in the end, he will be lonely all his life.” Song Qinghan continued to say.

Yuan Boshu sighed heavily and slowly said, “So I have brought him a trouble instead of an assistance?”

Seeing that the man was full of guilt, Song Qinghan pondered for a moment and suggested, “If that’s the case, don’t you still have to send your son over? I would suggest that you can go back home alone this time, and next time when you bring your son here, you can take Youning back. How about that? And if you and Youning don’t match at all, I think Youning will give it up in the end. He is just too young to make a right decision thoughtfully.

This suggestion was kind of pertinent, so Yuan Boshu did not retort at all, he nodded, saying, “Fine, I will listen to you. And I will discuss with Youning later about the plan.”

Yuan Boshu is indeed a guy who loves to split hairs either, he is such a considerate person caring so much for Youning. Moreover, no one would really love to hurt or trouble the other intentionally. Those who devote themselves accompanying you along the way are all willing to do so. They are the treasures in your whole life, that will be the most foolish decision to push them away. And once they are really gone, they have gone away.