chapter 58

And probably it was because Yuan Boshu wanted to be relieved from the pain and would love to try thinking about using other ways. That was why he came here in this place.

The drama happened in the meat shop was put on the stage again after they got their packages unloaded from the ox cart.

As a boss running a restaurant business, Yuan Boshu possessed a great sensibility to predict that the seasonings and spices from Wu Dahu could actually reverse his fate. That was why he clung tightly to them.

If Song Qinghan didn’t invite him to come with them, he probably would go back his town tomorrow. Because he got not enough money in his pocket currently, which only could support him for the tournament.

The man now was with a rather extreme thought in his mind. He probably would even stake the life for the success. To beat that rival restaurant or die, these were the only two choices for him.

After hearing Yuan Boshu’s story, Song Qinghan finally came to know why when the man mentioned the fact about those pitiful men attending the “Game of Death”, he would show a quite abnormal emotion there.

It turned out that the man had once conceived of an idea to attend the game. Song Qinghan could totally feel for this guy.

Wu Dahu went to cook while Song Qinghan commenced cleaning the room. On the other side, Yuan Boshu searched around in the yard after settling his luggage.

He could recognize something like garlic, ginger and onion which was planted in the front yard. But he failed to know the name of monk fruit and cumin which was planted in the back yard.

Although he was all eagerness to know what they were, he still remained his calmness and said nothing.

This Yuan Boshu guy was kind of smart and conscientious, he knew he was just a guest in Wu Dahu’s house, and he’d better shut his mouth up for something, what if those plants were actually their secret recipe? If he just asked them about these plants directly, Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan would probably be of awkwardness.

On the other side, if he didn’t ask them about those plants, Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan would probably draw a conclusion that he had already found out their secret recipe. At that time, they would be sages with mercy not to “kill” him, let alone selling him the spices.

After Wu Dahu served the food, he sent the meal to Qin Aye and then came back to have it with Yuan Boshu and Song Qinghan.

Once Yuan Boshu ate the roasted meat with cumin, with such a rich flavor, he almost bit off his tongue.

Thousands of words in praising the roasted meat with wonderful flavor were all lingering in this mind right now, he was all eagerness to acclaim it as the table delicacies from land and sea. But when he noticed a super plain and calm faces of Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan, he failed to show his exaggerated countenance, and in order to hide his overwhelming excitement, he lowered his head to enjoy the meat without any word.

But just as he tasted another string of meat with different spice on it, he finally couldn’t help but exclaim, saying, “How lucky guys you are! You can taste these dishes with divine flavor everyday. If I was able to take a bite of it, I won’t suffer myself in a depression.”

With a big smile, Song Qinghan consoled, “Haha, that’s it. In the end things will mend, there’s no need for you to get yourself in such a big sorrow. How can you tell there exists no more delicacies for you in the future? Well, don’t blame yourself for others’ faults.”

“Blame myself for others’ faults?”

Yuan Boshu muttered and repeated himself, and then putting down the chopsticks, saying in a serious tone, “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher. I would love to propose a toast to both of you”