189

Well, if this good-looking femina man was indeed sent by the man called Muhammad, he would definitely leave directly after he found that he couldn’t accomplish his mission. But, why was he still lingering?

Moreover, he seemed to have made up his mind to greet Wu Dahu as if as long as Wu Dahu showed up, everything would come out in the wash.

In considering of that, Song Qinghan finally became doubtful, and he opened the door again. Glancing at the good-looking femina man, he frowned and said, “How did you know Wu Dahu and meet him? Tell me everything about it.”

The good-looking femina man was stunned suddenly, but he soon regained his sense. After a short while of pondering, he answered obediently, “Mistress, after Lord Wu won the tittle of Tanhua in the final tournament, he was invited by the Liu Family to join their banquet, I am one of the escorts on the banquet, so…”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan got his eyes fixed on the famina man’s belly and size up. Well, if the femina man was telling the truth, his pregnancy period did match the time line. But… How would Wu Dahu do something like that?

Probably the good-looking femina man had seen through Song Qinghan’s thought in mind, so he added,  “Lord Wu got completely drunk that day, so he might have a faint memories over the affair. This is one of the inner sleeve corner I saved secretly that day. As long as you get it to compare to the ones of Lord Wu, you will know if I am telling a truth.”

After that, he fiddled and then took out a palm-size fabric meticulously from his sleeve. He dithered for a moment but still delivered it to Song Qinghan in the end.

Song Qinghan frowned and took the fabric over. With fingers sliding on the surface of the fabric, he sank into a deep thought.

He was very familiar with this fabric because this was the one he bought for Wu Dahu specifically. And even once upon a time, Hualian did report to him that the cloth of Wu Dahu was incomplete when he was washing clothes. But he didn’t take it to heart because he just thought that probably it was out of Wu Dahu’s carelessness to get it scratched or something.

But now in a logical consideration of it, how come the inner sleeve was scratched without any damage to the outer part?

Noticing that Song Qinghan’s eyes were getting colder and colder, the good-looking femina man reached out his hands tentatively, as if to take the fabric over. And probably he was concerning that Song Qinghan would destroy the evidence out of wrath.

Song Qinghan shrugged, and then stuffed the fabric back in the good-looking femina man’s hands. Without any expressional changes, he said, “Since so, let’s wait until Dahu comes back home and we will negotiate. But something needs to make clear now, you can’t prove that the child is Dahu’s with such a plain evidence.”

The good-looking femina man lowered his head and gently placed his hand on his stomach. He said with a pitiful expression, “I have trekked so long, and the coins on me had already run up. My only wish now is that Lord Wu will take pity on this innocent baby and raise him up. If at the time we make a blood endeavor to prove that, and Lord Wu is not going to admit it, I will take my child and leave the place…”

As he said so, bean-like tears started dropping from his eyes rolling on his face down to the ground. The ground where the femina man stood was soaked damp, which Song Qinghan felt that it was such an eyesore!

In fact, what he said wasn’t unreasonable at all. Even though nothing could prove that the child in the femina man’s belly belonged to Wu Dahu currently, nothing could prove that it didn’t. Especially if these two did really have once experienced sexual intercourse.