Chapter 1

"Zhouzhou, don't you go out on a date with your boyfriend? Valentine's Day."

    Cao Junyi packed up and prepared to go out, then turned to see the roommate who was still working on painting, and asked.

    "What Valentine's Day," Lin Zhou didn't look up, "Isn't Valentine's Day just over?"

    "March 14 White Day, don't you know?"

    "..." This also works.

    Lin Zhou hissed and said, "You guys in love are really sticky."

    "Don't you also love stars now," Cao Junyi put on his coat, "Speaking of which, you haven't been out for a few days, have you quarreled with your boyfriend?"

    "No," Lin Zhou stopped writing, rubbing his sore wrist, "he has been busy with work lately and can't get out of his body."

    Lin Zhou's boyfriend is Ji Lin, he met a couple of people in their dormitory when they went to the farmhouse to play last year.

.Ji Lin himself said that he fell in love with him at first sight, and immediately launched a strong offensive against him.

    Lin Zhou didn’t feel much towards him at the beginning, but a friend of his told him that this circle is more than 0 and 1 less. Ji Lin’s top quality is even more difficult to find. In addition, Ji Lin is indeed very caring and sincere. Lin Zhou I plan to try with him.

    After trying it for three months, it seems that it feels pretty good.

    Although Ji Lin is a rich second generation, he doesn't have any temperament as a young master in front of him, and the two temperaments are very compatible.

    "Oh like this, my life-stricken cub, it's a good holiday to guard the vacant room alone, don't cry, dad hug."

    Lin Zhou avoided his bear hug and scolded with a smile: "Fuck you, stay away from me."

    "Okay, then I'm leaving, don't come back at night, don't leave the door for me, hehehe."

    Cao Junyi looks like you know how to look.

.Lin Zhou was shown a face, twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "I see, let's get out of here."

    Cao Junyi rolled with a rippling face, Lin Zhou shook his head and picked up the paintbrush to continue the unfinished content.

    What he drew was a commission for a star-chaser girl, and the other party asked to paint her idol like a demon. The cost was very high, but the time was a bit tight.

    They are now in the next semester of their senior year and don't have to go to class. Lin Zhou has been immersed in painting these days, and today is about to finish painting.

    Seeing that victory was in sight, Lin Zhou couldn’t even take care of dinner. He planned to finish his liver first before talking...

    This painting took a few more hours, and when he put down the paintbrush again, it was already past 9 o'clock in the evening.

    Lin Zhou squeezed her sore neck, checked the finished manuscript and confirmed that there were no problems, and then sent a screenshot to the girl who asked for the manuscript on Q to let her see if there were any changes that needed to be made.

.After finishing all this, Lin Zhou felt his stomach growl. He stretched his waist and picked up his mobile phone to order takeaway.

    He likes to turn off the mute when painting. At this moment, there are more than a dozen unread messages on the phone. His boyfriend Ji Lin alone sent him 6 messages. Lin Zhou couldn't help but put a smile on his mouth and poked his chat open. frame.