Chapter 45

Everyone present knows Huasheng, and naturally also knows Tianhe, which is more famous than it.

    Cao Junyi looked at Fu Mingshen, then at Lin Zhou: "Really?"

    Things have reached this point, Lin Zhou nodded and said, "Yeah."

    Cao Junyi let out a "fuck", no, Lin Zhou's family is not local, how could his brother be the chairman of Tianhe? He always thought that Lin Zhou's brother came to develop locally for Lin Zhou. Is his previous understanding wrong?

    Tianhe and Fu Jia are well-known, and Cao Junyi knows them, but because of preconceived ideas, he has always felt that Fu Mingshen is Lin Zhou's step-brother, so the two are not connected at all.

    Du Jie said "Huh?", then mocked: "Your brother is Tianhe chairman? Which one is the same? How do I remember Tianhe's chairman's surname Fubu Lin? It's not a homophony. Let’s bluff people with fake and shoddy brands."

."Brother, when did his own brother call him on his behalf?" Fu Mingshen, who had been silent for a while, said this.

    Du Jie looked at him. He had just noticed this extraordinary-looking man, but because of Lin Zhou, he was hostile to all good-looking men, so he deliberately ignored him.

    Seeing him speaking now, Du Jie noticed that this was a man with a strong aura, with indifferent and sharp eyebrows.

    Du Jie couldn't help but swallowed. He couldn't lose momentum in front of his rivals. He squeezed his neck and asked, "Who are you?"

    "Lin Zhou is his brother with a different surname."

    Fu Mingshen said, took out a business card from the wallet and handed it to Du Jie.

    Du Jie took it suspiciously, and finally changed his face when he saw the title on it.

.Lin Zhou had seen Fu Mingshen’s business card. When they met for the second time, Fu Mingshen gave him one. He still keeps that business card, and he clearly remembers that it was right under Fu Mingshen’s name with his title written on it. : Chairman, and the company's signature is Tianhe.

    Although business cards can also be faked, not everyone dares to fake the identity of Tianhe Group boss, and before that, no one knew that such a conflict would happen tonight. Fu Mingshen could not make a fake business card in advance to deceive people.

    Even if Du Jie made another excuse, he knew that the man in front of him who looked very ordinary but could not hide his preciousness was very likely to be the boss of Tianhe, the current Patriarch of the Fu family.

    Du Jie's face was blue and white, and in front of absolute power, his ability seemed very small.

.For example, he was still proud of taking Huasheng’s offer. As a result, his brother was a company boss who was several times stronger than Huasheng. Lin Zhou didn’t even need to work hard, he could just go to Tianhe, or even get a supervisor. .

    With this gap, Du Jiebi knew that the girl he liked liked Lin Zhou was still big, and he was jealous.

    Because the gap in ability can depend on hard work, but the gap in birth and appearance is inherent.

    Seeing Du Jie's face changed again, Lin Zhou had to admit that he was cool.

    Is this the joy of slapping faces?

    Loved love.

    He didn't have the good qualities of being forgiving and forgiving, and deliberately said: "Did you just say that you want to put together a table, let's go together, don't be here for people to watch, brother."