Chapter 9

The place where they ate was chosen by Fu Mingshen. It was near Zhilian. It was just a matter of walking and it was very convenient.

    This is not the city center, but the level of prosperity is not inferior to that. There are many shops and neon lights. It is a prosperous and stylish commercial center.

    The two walked about 200 meters along the street and arrived at their destination.

    The people in the restaurant obviously knew Fu Mingshen. As soon as they arrived at the door, the store manager personally greeted him and made a gesture of invitation with respect: "Mr. Fu, welcome, please here."

    Fu Mingshen turned sideways and said to Lin Zhou, "Let's go."

    The store manager was taken aback.

    Fu Mingshen has come to their restaurant for several meals, but one of them was not respectfully let him.

    This is the first time he has seen Fu Mingshen make people.

.The person who can let Fu Mingshen give way, this must be from the background of which country’s royal family, the store manager couldn’t help but look more at the boy whom Fu Mingshen gave. The prince looked like a little prince, but he knew what he was wearing. Not a superior family.

    Lin Zhou didn't know what the store manager had made up. He was still stuck in the impact of Fu Mingshen's support of the child just now, thinking about how to ask Fu Mingshen about his marital status, so that he would not appear too direct and could get an answer.

    "Dessert and dinner are served together, there is no need to wait after the meal." After ordering the meal, Fu Mingshen ordered the waiter.

    "OK."

    Lin Zhou noticed it when he had coffee with Fu Mingshen last time. Fu Mingshen doesn't like sweets. He hardly touched those refreshments, and he didn't even add sugar to the coffee.

    So let him serve dessert earlier, it is obvious that he loves sweets.

    Just... very considerate.

.When Lin Zhou was happy, he was even more puzzled. The two emotions were mixed, and he was suffering from schizophrenia.

    He decided to die early and resurrect.

    When the waiter went out, Lin Zhou took a sip of hot tea and said casually, "I just saw a lot of adults here bringing children to dine. Is their family unique?"

    "Well, their desserts are special, and kids like to eat them."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Why do you feel that you have been connoted?

    "Then do you often bring children to eat? I think the store manager knows you very well."

    Fu Mingshen paused, and Lin Zhou was testing him?

    "Children, it's not often, but I took it once."

.Lin Zhou's hand holding the teacup froze. Just as Wuwei Chen's emotions took off, he heard Fu Mingshen continue to say: "That kid is the first day he entered society, so take him to eat his favorite sweets. Celebrate."

    Lin Zhou: "..............."

    He is connoting him!

    Lin Zhou, who was under the connotation, turned to the beginning, pressing the corners of his crazy mouth, muttering: "You are not too old."

    Fu Mingshen raised his eyebrows.

    He smiled silently and said, "I have been alone for a long time, and I am not very good at taking care of others. Don't mind if there is something wrong."