Chapter 41

Lin Zhou almost dropped his chin on the ground in shock.

    "No, you," Lin Zhou stretched out his hand and patted Fu Mingshen's face, "wake up, this kind of news is deceptive, your IQ!"

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Of course he also knows that this kind of news is deceptive, isn't it to test Lin Zhou's attitude?

    "I mean hypothetical."

    "Suppose," Lin Zhou lowered his head and thought about it for a moment, and said, "It's okay, because there is no in reality, so I can't tell my likes and dislikes. I probably don't reject it, but I don't want to have my own life."

    Thinking about how he looked like a big belly, Lin Zhou shuddered.

    The picture was so beautiful that he wanted to kick it away.

    Fu Mingshen knew it would be like this, but it wasn't disgust or rejection, it was okay.

.Putting his hands on Lin Zhou's flat stomach, he asked in an inch-to-length manner: "Then if there is a baby here that belongs to us, would you choose to give birth?"

    "......?"

    There are three black lines running down Lin Zhou’s forehead, just about to say that you want to be beautiful, but when he meets Fu Mingshen’s expectations, he turns a corner and jokingly says: "If I really have this function, then I will give you a football team. His son, angry with those in the Fu family."

    Fu Mingshen: "!!!"

    Fu Mingshen’s eyes burst with joy, and he pushed him into his arms, with an unconcealed joy in his tone, and said, “You don’t have to have so many, one is enough...well, two. also."

    Lin Zhou: "???"

    Why are you still ordering food?

.If he wasn't for a real man, Fu Mingshen's reaction would make Lin Zhou wonder if he was really pregnant.

    He silently pushed Fu Mingshen away, and said, "Wake up, President Fu, I can't give birth to any one of them. If you really like children so much, you can choose one from the Fu family."

    As far as Fu Mingshen's assets and wealth are concerned, if he wants to live on, the people in the Fu family should rush to adopt his children to him.

    Lin Zhou himself likes children very much and does not exclude him from adopting them. He added: "If you adopt them, I will treat children as my own."

    Fu Mingshen almost told the truth on an impulse.

    Without telling Lin Zhou, he didn't feel good either.

    He forced himself to calm down. Director Liao once told him that even if Lin Zhou accepts it, he will have to endure it for a few days and wait until Lin Zhou's health is better.

.Because they did too hard a while ago, the fetus is very unstable, and there is a great possibility of threatened miscarriage due to large mood swings.

    He kissed Lin Zhou's ears and said, "Okay, when we get married, we will go and adopt one."

    This is the end of the topic about children.

    Fu Mingshen felt that a stone that had been pressing in his heart had fallen to the ground these days, and he had done it well. Lin Zhou had physical discomfort when he talked about this topic, but the result was unexpectedly good.

    ***

    The next day, Tianhe Building.

    Secretary Su knocked on the door of Fu Mingshen's office: "Mr. Fu."