Chapter 46

The driver took the cat to the pet hospital. When Lin Zhou and Lin Zhou returned home to take a shower, a message came from the driver saying that the doctor had checked it and could save it.

The next day was Saturday, and Lin Zhou wanted to see how the cat was doing.

Fu Mingshen didn't need to go to work, so he went with him.

The pet hospital was not far from the villa area. After a few minutes of driving, Lin Zhou and Fu Mingshen walked to the yard. After the driver got out of the car, Aunt Liu slid into the yard on a small electric donkey.

Aunt Liu is a wealthy nanny who can drive a luxury car to buy food, but occasionally she also likes to ride a small eDonkey. The small eDonkey doesn't have to worry about traffic jams or find parking spaces. In this big city with traffic congestion, it is a magical tool for travel.

"Sir, Xiao Lin, you are going out." Aunt Liu stopped the car and asked them with a smile.

.Lin Zhou said, "Well, I found an injured cat on the road yesterday. Let's go to the pet hospital now."

"Oh oh, then go ahead, wait for it to heat up."

Lin Zhou looked at Fu Mingshen, pointed to Aunt Liu's car and asked, "Brother, can you drive?"

Fu Mingshen: "...no."

Mr. Fu only rides a bicycle and has never ridden an eDonkey.

"I will drive!" Lin Zhou was eager to try, "I will use this to drive you over."

"?" Fu Mingshen looked at him suspiciously, "Aren't you very good at it?"

Lin Zhou: "Who said that?"

"yourself."

"?" Lin Zhou was a little suspicious, "when did you say that?"

Fu Mingshen reminded him: "Spring outing, by the sea."

"..."

.Lin Zhou remembered that the last time they went to the beach, they rented a tandem bicycle. Lin Zhou said that he didn't know how to ride, so he stayed behind.

Cough...Isn't it that he hasn't caught up with people yet, and he's in the link of fishing. As a small 0, of course, he has to be a little weaker, so as to give Mr. Fu a chance to express himself.

Well, in fact, he admitted that he felt that the front of the car needed more effort, and he neglected to exercise. This important task can only be given to Fu Mingshen.

"Bikes and battery cars are not the same," Lin Zhou arrogantly said, "Don't you also ride a bicycle and can't ride a battery car?"

"..." Mr. Fu was speechless. He glanced at the little eDonkey and asked, "Are you sure you want to ride?"

"Sure and sure, come, Aunt Liu, give me the car."

.Aunt Liu parked the car and looked at Lin Zhou worriedly, and persuaded: "Xiao Lin, my car is not easy to drive. This is not a joke. Be careful."

"rest assured."

Lin Zhou got in the car, started the car, and under the nervous gaze of the two of them, slid around the yard, then stopped in front of Fu Mingshen, resting on one foot, and asked triumphantly: "How about my skills? ?"

"Not bad," Fu Mingshen asked, still worried, "Will you carry people?"

"Hey, when we go out to sketch at university, we often rent a battery car by ourselves. I have driven all my roommates, known as the little prince of the eDonkey."