Chapter 57

Fu Mingshen waited outside the rest room with an anxious look. The soundproofing of the rest room was not very good. Although the people inside could not hear the conversation, the sound of the people inside crashing and crying could still be heard. He tried to break into the door several times. , I was holding back.

    After half an hour, the door of the lounge was opened, Lin Zhou walked out, eyes red, and he had obviously cried.

    Fu Mingshen was so distressed that he hugged him and asked, "How is it, are you okay?"

    Lin Zhou shook his head and said in a low voice, "Let's go."

    As he said, he looked at Zhang Song again: "My mother is emotionally unstable. She doesn't want to see me at this moment, so I will take care of you first."

    Lin Zhou originally thought that after the talk, the relationship between the two would ease, but it turned out that he was too optimistic.

.Not only did he look like his uncle, he also had a personality like him, and even his painting was very similar to his uncle. His mother couldn't face him calmly.

    Lin Zhou also felt helpless about this.

    But a mortal can decide his appearance and character, and he would never choose to look like a person who destroyed his native family, even though that person is his uncle.

    Zhang Song glanced at his stomach. Fu Mingshen just told him that he is also a man who has experienced ups and downs after all. Although shocked, he quickly accepted the fact that a big man in Lin Zhou would become pregnant.

    He patted Lin Zhou on the shoulder and said earnestly: "Your mother is not easy for her, don't make her sad."

    Lin Zhou lowered his eyes slightly, and when Zhang Song was about to push the door in, he suddenly asked in a low voice: "Since you know she is suffering, why do you want her to be a junior?"

.Zhang Song was taken aback when he heard the words: "Who told you that she was a junior?"

    Lin Zhou said, "I have seen your marriage certificate with your ex-wife. When you were with her, you had not divorced her yet."

    The marriage certificate was shown to him by Zhang Rong, and he would always remember the two glaring little red books, which proved that he would never be able to hold his head up in the Zhang family.

    "When I was with your mother, I had been separated from my ex-wife for many years, and the divorce agreement was also signed. Not only did she have a new love, but she also had children, but because of the troublesome property division, the divorce process has not been completed yet."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    In fact, these Lin Zhou probably also knew the inside story, but he didn't know whether the so-called junior was involved in other people's feelings, or whether it was a situation.

.That's why Zhang Rong deliberately called him San'er because he was younger than Zhang Cheng and her, and even scolded his mother as a little three vixen in front of him, so he was unable to argue.

    "Besides, your mother didn't know that I hadn't divorced my ex-wife. If you want to blame you, please blame me, your mother and her, she didn't become a junior."

    Lin Zhou exhaled deeply.

    never mind.

    The old accounts have long been unresolved. He tiredly leaned on Fu Mingshen, who had not spoken, and said, "Let's go."