Chapter 19

Fu Mingshen had an appointment with his friend in a private club, which was said to have been opened by his friend's house.

    At the destination, the waiter came over to open the car door, Lin Zhou got out of the car, and paused when he saw the name of the clubhouse.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Mingshen asked when he noticed the subtle changes in his mood.

    "Nothing." Lin Zhou shook his head.

    He couldn't say in front of Fu Mingshen that his ex-boyfriend took him to this club.

    This club is extremely famous in the upper class, and the threshold is very high. If you want to get a membership card here, you have requirements for wealth and social status. Even the rich second generation like Ji Lin only got the qualification for membership this year.

    He was very happy at the time and gathered a group of friends to play here, Lin Zhou was also there, he and Zhou Yi met here.

.And even though Ji Lin is already a noble VIP member, the problems of those dandies have been eliminated here, and he dare not make mistakes, so Lin Zhou's impression of this place is noble and glamorous.

    Unexpectedly, it was opened by a friend of Fu Mingshen.

    Friends of gangsters are gangsters.

    That's so cool.

    Fu Mingshen didn't have much doubt, and said, "Let's go, go in."

    The two of them had just walked two steps, and the club manager had already greeted him and said to Fu Mingshen with a pleasant smile: "Mr. Fu, you are finally here, and Mr. Xie called us three times to ask if you are there."

    Fu Mingshen was extremely cold in front of outsiders, and he responded lightly.

    The manager did not dare to say much, and immediately made a gesture of asking: "Please, please."

.Lin Zhou silently felt the treatment of Fu Mingshen and his ex-boyfriend, and deeply understood the social status of Fu Ming, Ji Lin.

    When he and Ji Lin came, the waiter who received them was polite but not humble.

    Now the manager has creases on his face.

    The manager took them to the door of a private room, knocked on the concealed door, then opened it and made a gesture of asking.

    Ever since Xie Kai knew that Fu Mingshen had someone he liked, he had been haunted by dreams. He wanted to know what kind of girl Fu Mingshen would admire.

    But Fu Mingshen's mouth was comparable to a clam shell, and he couldn't pry it open. Xie Kai was caught scratching his cheeks when he was caught.

    Now finally waiting for this moment, Xie Kai almost stared at the door with pious eyes.

.When he saw the beautiful boy who walked in, he was almost dumbfounded.

    Ju Ju Ju is actually a man.

    Although homosexuality has been officially admitted to be able to marry, most people are still of the opposite sex.

    Fu Mingshen looked at such a serious person, but he was also apostate.

    It may be that he was shocked to read the article for too long. Lin Zhou glanced at Fu Mingshen a little uncomfortably. Fu Mingshen motioned for him to sit, and sat down beside him, and then said unceremoniously, "Stupid?"

    "No, no," Xie Kai finally finished the long reflection arc and started to walk the script. "The first time I saw your painting, I was thinking of what kind of person can I draw such a beautiful painting. I didn't expect to paint. Beauty is more beautiful."