Chapter 24

Fu Mingshen followed the location sent to him by Lin Zhou. From a distance, he saw the child carrying a bag on one shoulder, standing tragically by the wall outside the lost and found office. It happened that several lost and found offices were printed on the wall. Character.

    It looked really like a lost human figure waiting to be found.

    Fu Mingshen strode over and said, "Hello, I lost a child in my family. May I claim it here?"

    Lin Zhou heard Fu Mingshen's voice, he stretched out his hand to cover his face, and groaned: "It seems so."

    Fu Mingshen was a bit funny: "What are you doing with your face covered?"

    Lin Zhou: "I'm afraid it will be lost."

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Fu Mingshen shook his head helplessly, knowing that he was ashamed of his car, he had to squeeze the subway over by himself, and then got lost here.

.He knew that Lin Zhou was supposed to surprise him, but he could not help but feel distressed when he thought that he was foolishly lost for more than half an hour here.

    "Let's go," Fu Mingshen stretched out his hand and rubbed the child's head, "Go out first."

    "Oh." Lin Zhou followed Fu Mingshen like a kid doing something wrong.

    It's really shameful.

    He had planned well. Who knew that the airport was so big. He was not a road idiot, but he had a bad sense of direction. It was also the first time he came here. Various boarding gates and exits directly drove him around. , After asking for directions a few times, I couldn't find a place.

    Lost a big deal.

    Han Dongyu's home is near the company. He could have ridden Fu Mingshen's car back, but when he saw Fu Mingshen brought a Lin Zhou back, he immediately went to take a taxi with interest.

.——He found out, as long as he meets this stinky couple together, he must be injured.

    Fu Mingshen was very satisfied with the disappearance of the light bulb. After getting in the car, he asked Lin Zhou: "Will the leader scold you if you ask for leave?"

    Lin Zhou has recovered from his embarrassment at this moment, and said casually: "If I say it will, will you let the sky break?"

    Fu Mingshen didn't understand the stalk of Tianliang Wangpo, but he could understand the general meaning literally.

    He thought about it carefully and said: "It is unlikely that the cool weather will break, but Zhilian doesn't have to wait for the cool weather to break it."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Fu Mingshen: "Want to try?"

    Lin Zhou hurriedly shook his head and said, "No, no, I was joking."

.Although he hated Zhang Rong very much, and wished that she would disappear from the earth in the next moment, Zhilian was not alone in her. There were so many employees in it, they were innocent.

    Hearing this, Fu Mingshen said with some regret: "It seems that I defeated Gao Laozhuang and grabbed Miss Gao and went back to work on Mrs. Zhai's plan to die."

    Lin Zhou: "......"

    ***

    To the office of the general manager of Lian, Zhang Rong sneezed several times in a row.