Chapter 34

The two kept tossing until 11 o'clock.

    Lin Zhou lay lazily on the soft and comfortable bed, feeling tired and falling apart.

    Thinking of Fu Mingshen who was still full of energy, Lin Zhou couldn't help but slander.

    Why is there such a big difference in physical strength for the same men? !

    Too tired but not sleepy, Lin Zhou couldn't help taking out his mobile phone and opening a forum.

    This forum was recommended to him by Zhou Yi, because he saw that Fu Mingshen did not look like he had been in a relationship, and he had no experience in that aspect, so he planned for a rainy day and asked Zhou Yi for advice.

    Zhou Yi posted this forum to him, telling him that he has everything he wants in the gay section, and if you don’t understand, you can post for help.

    But Lin Zhou is basically diving.

    After thinking about it, he posted a post.

    [Subject: What should I do if my boyfriend is too persistent? 】

.And it's very big. He tossed me for three hours today. It felt like it was not his own. His waist was sore and swollen, but he was still not satisfied. I want to ask everyone if this situation is normal. I even suspect that he was eating secretly. It's medicine (laughing and crying).

    1L:?

    2L: The original poster is here to show off, quickly withdraw!

    3L: This situation is very abnormal. I suggest that the landlord surrender the old attack to me.

    4L: Fuck, I'm trying to be dissatisfied, why did I get this, and ask a big Jiebao brother in the front row, I can play with everything.

    5L: Everyone, let's go, the host has hallucinated with his right hand for a long night.

    6L: My boyfriend just finished 10 minutes (bye bye).

.7L: It's definitely taking medicine. How could there be a big, fierce and long-lasting 1 in this world, I suggest that the host ask which medicine to take, and share the sex/blessing secrets together!

    8L: I guess this is an advertisement for selling props. The method is simpler. Just post the link directly. I will try to see if it is so easy to use.

    9L: So fierce? I don't believe it, unless the host asks me to play three hacks together.

    ......

    Lin Zhou: "......???"

    Why didn't he understand these answers.

    Can't you analyze and answer it seriously? Isn't it the best popular science network in the gay circle? What kind of slanderous answers are these!

    At this moment, the door of the room opened with a "click", and Fu Mingshen walked in lightly and raised his eyebrows when he saw that he was still playing with his mobile phone.

."Not very tired, why don't you sleep?"

    "When you come back to sleep together," Lin Zhou lied without blushing, "have you cleaned up so soon?"

    They have been tossing in the studio for so long, making the floor messy, and there is still some unknown liquid. The aunt who will come to clean up tomorrow sees it as the scene of the death of the society.

    Lin Zhou's face was so thin, he didn't want his aunt to know that they were doing that kind of thing in that place.

    So Mr. Fu, who had ten fingers and did not touch Yang Chunshui, was rushed to clean up his studio.