Chapter 51

After dinner, I sat there for a while, and Mom and Dad got up and left.

    Lin Zhou asked puzzledly: "You can't live here?"

    "Our house has been cleaned up in advance. This person chooses a bed seriously and can't sleep all night after changing to another place." Mother Fu patted Dad Fu next to him.

    Dad Fu is a relatively cold person and doesn't talk much, but the look in his mother Fu's eyes is very gentle.

    Mother Fu said again: "You come to play tomorrow, the place we live is really on the mountain, the scenery is very good, you live for a while and paint there."

    As she said, she winked at Lin Zhou: "I'll be a model for you."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    When she talked about painting, Lin Zhou remembered the embarrassment in the evening, and his ears became red.

    "Okay, then you and Uncle walk slowly."

.Mother Fu smiled and waved at them, put her hand in Father Fu's arms, and turned away together.

    After they left, Lin Zhou suddenly turned around and hooked Fu Mingshen's neck with his hands and hung himself on Fu Mingshen.

    He said happily: "Brother, Auntie looks pretty good on me, isn't it?"

    Fu Mingshen was taken aback by this action, and hurriedly reached out and dragged his hips to prevent him from falling.

    He kissed Lin Zhou's lips and said, "Don't worry, they all like you."

    "Don't worry, I'm a man, I didn't expect your parents to be so receptive."

    Although homosexual marriage is legal, it is not the mainstream. Lin Zhou, looking at the attitude of the Fu and Ji family, thought his parents would put a cold face on him, and even gave him 1 million to let him leave their son.

    "Is it because I can give birth?" he asked.

."No, we weren't together yet, I told them that I met a boy who I liked, and my mother encouraged me to chase after me if I liked it. They had very low expectations of me."

    "..." For Fu Mingshen's appearance and family background, they actually had very low expectations of him?

    Lin Zhou will be suspicious: "You are not comforting me, right."

    "No, because I wasn't interested in men and women before, and I didn't even talk about it. My mother thought I might have a cold personality and want to die alone."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Lin Zhou let out a laugh.

    Indeed, now at the age of Fu Mingshen, people who haven't talked about a relationship are even rarer than the giant pandas in the zoo.

.He felt at ease. Although he was willing to give birth to Fu Mingshen, he still didn't like their big family's ethos of giving birth to children more than anything else, making women a fertility tool.

    Lin Zhou smiled: "It seems that my son-in-law and mother-in-law are quite satisfied."

    Fu Mingshen hugged him and walked to the living room, raising his eyebrows when he heard the words: "Son-in-law?"

    Lin Zhou tightened his arms around his neck, and said fiercely, "Do you have an opinion?"

    "How dare I?" In front of his wife, Mr. Fu was very flexible and stretched. He pinched Lin Zhou's ass and said, "What you say is what you say."