Chapter 13

In fact, Lin Zhou started living in high school, and most of the boys were not particular about it. In summer, there are a lot of people who wear pants or even a small inner circle running around.

    Lin Zhou didn't do this himself, nor would he deliberately avoid it.

    But the other party changed to Fu Mingshen, and it seemed to be different.

    In a panic, Lin Zhou quickly put on the other trouser leg. When he lifted the trousers, he didn't notice that his left foot stepped on the right trouser leg and almost tripped himself on all fours.

    In a mess, Lin Zhou reached out his hand to support one side of the wall and stabilized his body, but because he stepped a step in order to stabilize his balance, he accidentally kicked on the foot of the table.

    Coincidentally, he just kicked the corner of the table leg.

    That taste... Lin Zhou took a breath, and almost fell tears.

.But he was very strong at the moment the door was opened, enduring the pain and quickly put on his pants.

    Fortunately, he was going to climb the mountain today. He was wearing convenient sports pants and he didn't die on the spot.

    Fu Mingshen came in with breakfast, closed the door with his back, and saw Lin Zhou jump to the side of the bed with a bitter face and sit down on one foot, and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "I accidentally kicked my foot."

    As Lin Zhou said, he glanced at Fu Mingshen with a bitter look, and blamed you for not coming back early or late, but it was just this time.

    When Fu Mingshen heard it, he looked down at his toe and saw that his big toe was broken and blood oozing out.

    "It's so serious," Fu Mingshen put aside breakfast and said, "Let me see."

.Fu Mingshen pulled a paper towel and squatted down in front of the bed. He saw Lin Zhou's face wrinkled because of the pain. He lifted his feet carefully, and just placed them on his knees, he felt Lin Zhou's foot conditions. Pump back reflectively.

    "It hurts?" he asked.

    Pain is secondary. It may be the reason why he just finished exercising. Fu Mingshen's hands were very hot, and Lin Zhou felt very itchy when he held his ankle.

    He resisted the urge to withdraw his foot and said, "It's kind of."

    Fu Mingshen was going to help him wipe off the blood. When he saw that he didn't dare to touch his wound, he looked at his injured big toe. Except for the broken mouth, the toe was still red. I don't know if it will be swollen next time. stand up.

    "I don't know if I hurt my finger bones, wait for me to go to the clinic downstairs."

.Perhaps most of the financial strength of coming here for vacation is not bad. There is a luxurious private clinic next to the villa. The clinic also provides □□, but no matter how considerate it is, it is impossible to bring the tools for filming. I still have to go there in person.

    "It should just be kicked, it's not that serious, and it doesn't hurt much anymore," Lin Zhou said.

    After the initial distress passed, only the pain in the wound was left, and the toes were okay.

    Anyway, Lin Zhou thinks just buying a band-aid is enough. In these years, who hasn't kicked his toes a few times.

    If you have to go to the hospital for filming every time, the already overcrowded hospital is afraid that it will be overwhelmed.