Chapter 2

"Two people, please use it slowly."

    In the booth of the bar, the waiter put the drinks and side dishes ordered by the guests on the table, politely making a gesture of invitation.

    The well-dressed long-haired beauty raised her eyes, and cast a wink at the waiter: "Thank you, little handsome guy."

    The waiter is a college student who works part-time. After being molested by such a charming beauty, he blushed immediately and left the sentence "No thanks" and fled.

    The beauty let out a pleasant laugh.

    Lin Zhou pushed off the screen of the phone and put it back in his pocket, shook his head and said, "You are so foolish, isn't your boyfriend jealous?"

    The beauty is exactly what Zhouyi wears in women's clothing. He wears a sexy black dress, long wavy hair, and makeup that is more delicate and seductive than 90% of the women in the bar.

    As long as he doesn't tell the truth, no one can tell his true gender.

.Zhou Yi snorted: "My old lady has kicked him. This dog man, he also knows about Ji Lin, so he is hiding it from both of us. They are all raccoon dogs. He wants to fuck him."

    Lin Zhou paused slightly, and then said, "Thank you this time."

    If it hadn't been for Zhou Yi to discover that Ji Lin had a fiancee, and tell him, he didn't know how long he would be kept in the dark.

    "Thank you, it's everyone's responsibility to expose a scumbag. I thought he was pretty good, but I didn't expect my old lady to look at a man and even lose sight of him one day."

    Ji Lin has always looked like a model boyfriend in front of Lin Zhou. He never played a young master's temper in front of him. Sometimes he had to report to him in advance when he went out to socialize. Friends in his circle teased his wife and slave, and he was very proud of it. .

    Who would have thought that behind the so-called love is such a big lie?

    Lin Zhou laughed mockingly.

.Zhou Yi said again: "You just share with him, it's too cheap for him."

    Lin Zhou did things simply, saying that breaking up would never be a mess. After hanging up the voice call that night, he directly blocked all Ji Lin's contact information, and did not give him any chance to quibble.

    After that, Ji Lin came to the school to look for him twice, but was turned away by him.

    "Otherwise," Lin Zhou took a sip of his wine, "Do I want to make a fuss like a shrew?"

    "How can you lose shares so much? Find him for mental loss, and let him pay you one million eight hundred thousand. Anyway, the Ji family has money."

    Lin Zhou was amused by him: "Forget it, I feel dirty."

    It's not the little love he raised.

    And let alone compensation, when Ji Lin was with him, he had given him things, and he delivered them all without blinking.

.What Ji Lin gave him were all luxury goods, not suitable for students. He hadn't used it before. Originally, he thought that he could use it after graduation, but now it saves trouble.

    "That's right, forget it, this kind of dog man will just bye bye, and the next one will be more obedient. Let's talk about what you like. The old lady will look for you, definitely better than that scumbag a thousand times." Zhou Yi Said very bluntly.