Chapter 44

Lin Zhou stayed at home for a few days, his body returned to normal, and his mentality slowly eased.

    He slowly accepted the fact that he was pregnant. This kind of thing, which was unacceptable at the beginning, over time, just as the scar would automatically heal, the brain would automatically accept and digest it.

    It's just that he still didn't decide whether to give birth or not.

    He really doesn't want to have children. Men give birth to children, how they want to frighten the world.

    But when I thought of killing it, it seemed a bit reluctant. After all, this is a life, and Fu Mingshen also liked this child. If it is killed, there will be a gap between them. It's hard to say, but I can't calmly go and adopt another one. .

    Therefore, Lin Zhou was still thinking about whether he should give birth or not. Fu Mingshen said that he would not intervene, so he never asked him again and gave him all the right to choose.

.This made Lin Zhou more entangled.

    The more Fu Mingshen respected him, the more he couldn't make up his mind to defeat him, and the more things dragged on...

    ***

    "Zhouzhou, here, hey! Here!"

    On Friday, as soon as Lin Zhou walked into the barbecue restaurant, he heard the big voice of the dormitory boss Wang Wenyuan calling him.

    Today is the day for dinner in their dormitory. Lin Zhou looked in the direction of the sound and saw Wang Wenyuan waving at him vigorously.

    Lin Zhou walked over, and the other three people in the dormitory were all here. In addition to Cao Junyi's girlfriend Yu Shi, there was also a face-to-face girl with a light makeup on her face and a white dress. She looked very temperamental.

    "This is my colleague, Zhang Bingbing." Yu Shi introduced him.

    It turned out to be her friend, Lin Zhou thought he was the ideal person for the other two bachelor roommates.

.Lin Zhou nodded with a smile to Zhang Bingbing, but Zhang Bingbing looked at him with bright eyes: "Little brother is so handsome."

    "Of course, he is our school grass." Yu Shiyu You Rongyan said.

    Zhang Bingbing chuckled and said, "This is the first time I have seen a living school grass. Do you have a partner, brother? If not, would you mind finding one? What do you think of me?"

    "..." Are the girls now so straightforward?

    "Don't think about it, he has a boyfriend."

    Yu Shi said, looking at Lin Zhou: "By the way, isn't your boyfriend here? I heard Cao Junyi say that he is handsome, I haven't seen it yet."

    Last time on Liu's birthday, Yu Shi had something to do and didn't attend, so I haven't seen it.

    "Yes," Cao Junyi patted his thigh, "Didn't you say that you would bring my son-in-law with him, how about people?"

."Get out of here," Lin Zhou kicked Cao Junyi, and sat down in the empty seat beside him, before saying, "He is coming from the company, slow down, let's order first."

    If before the change, Lin Zhou would go to Fu Mingshen’s company and wait for him to go with him. But recently, due to reasons everyone knows, he would be nauseous after a long time in the car. Fu Mingshen asked the driver to send him over, and he drove over by himself.