Chapter 3

The man smiled softly and said, "No, it's easy."

    His laughter was low and suspicious, and Lin Zhou was almost sent away on the spot.

    The man in front of him just watched the rapid changes in the attitude of the manager and that Qin Shao, and knew that he had a lot of status, and he must be a high-powered person to have this talk and aura.

    Most of these high-quality men get married early, and maybe their children will get soy sauce. The lesson of the ex-boyfriend is vividly remembered. Lin Zhou secretly warned himself not to just jump out of a pit and turn his head to make a bigger one. The pit, now refuses to have time.

    "Then trouble you."

    ...Don't save it, just bury it, the pit is his best destination.

.Fu Mingshen took out his mobile phone and sent a message to a nearby driver, asking him to send a pair of pants. After sending it, he said to Lin Zhou, "It is estimated that it will be delivered in about 20 minutes. I have something to be busy. Can you leave a contact information?"

    These words happened to be caught in Lin Zhou's arms. He pursed his mouth and asked, "Is WeChat OK? I will transfer the money to you later."

    Fu Mingshen raised his eyebrows unexpectedly and said, "Yes."

    Lin Zhou spurned his caution, and couldn't help but happily took out his mobile phone, and made friends with the man, but he didn't notice the smile that he couldn't hide in his eyes.

    The two added friends, and the man left. The phone that Lin Zhou was holding buzzed and vibrated. He looked down at the screen and saw that the newly added friend sent him a message.

    F: Fu Mingshen, my name.

    Fu Mingshen.......This name was very unfamiliar to Lin Zhou, and he was sure again that he did not recognize this person.

    Maybe he is a enthusiastic passerby, Lin Zhou thought so, sent his name to him, and noted him.

    After Zhou Yi jumped back, he found that the table he and Lin Zhou were sitting on before was completely new, with a bottle of valuable wine on it, as well as some exquisite side dishes.

    If Lin Zhou hadn't been sitting at the table, he would have doubted whether the table had changed.

    "What are you doing? It won't be next month?"

    Today was originally Lin Zhou to thank him for a treat. This table is a few thousand years old, right? He is a student and not a rich second generation. Where can so much money come from?

    Lin Zhou was about to explain that this was sent by the owner of the bar to apologize, and Zhou Yi suddenly exclaimed: "Why did you change your pants? This is the latest style of the L family!"

    "......".Lin Zhou was speechless, "Why are your eyes so sharp?"

    "Can it not be sharp? Their clothes are expensive and difficult to buy. I can recognize them when they turn into ashes. Damn, my old lady left for half an hour. I didn't cross it. What have you experienced!"

    Lin Zhou told him about the things just now. As for the pants, he didn't expect that the other party would send a pair of L's directly. He just checked the price of this pair of pants on their official website, and almost got a black eye on the spot. Die.

    However, Lin Zhou still transferred the money to Fu Mingshen. He has been busy with his studies in the past few years while receiving extra money to make money. Because his pictures are fast and his painting style is in line with the current mainstream aesthetics, he has saved some savings, barely enough for this. Pants money.