Chapter 11

However, it may be that the driver drove too steadily, and Lin Zhou had no motion sickness on the road. Even when he passed the service area, he even ate corn that was given to him by his little sister.

    Approaching noon, the car finally reached its destination.

    Lin Zhou originally thought that their so-called spring outing was to travel in the mountains to see the flowers and plants in spring, but when they got off the car, they found that they had arrived at the seaside and directly rented two sea-view holiday villas for everyone to live in.

    The young lady responsible for planning the event probably introduced the itinerary. This afternoon, I will sunbathe on the beach and have a barbecue on the beach in the evening. Tomorrow I will take a car to see the peach blossoms in a famous peach forest nearby. The weather is good the day after tomorrow and I will return in the evening.

    "Let's go, go in." Fu Mingshen said to Lin Zhou.

    Han Dongsheng helped him drag his luggage. He stretched out his hand to hold Lin Zhou and said, "I'm coming."

.Lin Zhou was embarrassed to ask Tangtangtian and his boss to help him with his luggage, and quickly said: "I'll do it myself."

    Since Han Dongsheng and Fu Mingshen finished chatting on WeChat, he has been stubborn in his heart. How dare to let the boss and the future "boss wife" take the luggage, and hurriedly stepped forward and said, "I'll come and I'll come."

    Lin Zhou saw that he had a box in both hands. Just about to say no, the young lady in charge of event planning rushed over and said, "Mr. Fu..."

    "What's the matter?" Fu Mingshen asked.

    "Yes, Vice President Lin just called me and said that he also wanted to come and play and drove over by himself. I originally booked a room according to the head, and only left a double room. Originally, I happened to live with Mr. Lin Zhou. Now I might want to Mr. Lin shares a room with Vice President Lin. I don’t know if Mr. Lin minds."

.The planning girl said nothing but her face, and couldn't help but give herself a thumbs up. The reason was perfect.

    The fact is that Fu Mingshen greeted her a week ago and said that he would bring someone over. Since she is the boss, how dare the planning girl arrange a double room for him? Of course, it is also the same luxurious single room as Mr. Fu. .

    Their President Fu stayed in a single room and wanted to live with this little handsome guy. Obviously there was a situation. If Han Dongyu hadn't warned her not to talk nonsense, she would definitely go to the group and shout.

    Although Lin Zhou doesn't like to share rooms with people, he is not an employee of Tianhe after all. Moreover, the vice-president of the family is in the same room with him. No matter how you look at it, the vice-president Lin is more aggrieved. He is about to say that he doesn't mind, Fu Mingshen. I spoke first.

    "No, let Vice President Lin live in my room. I'll share a room with Lin Zhou."

.Lin Zhou: "..."

    Lin Zhou: "!!!"

    "Ah? Isn't this inappropriate?" the planning lady asked "difficultly".

    "There is nothing inappropriate," Fu Mingshen made a decision, then turned to ask Lin Zhou, "Is it okay?"

    A fool would say no.

    The planning girl probably did their best. The double room arranged for them was the one on the top of the living room, facing the sea, spacious and comfortable.