Chapter 31

"wait wait wait."

Fu Mingshen grabbed the kid's hand to pick up his clothes, and saw Lin Zhou's eyes full of excitement. It didn't look like being wronged for love, but like a premeditated plan.

Lin Zhou cast a wink at him: "It's very comfortable, I promise you will like it."

"..." You are quite skilled!

Lin Zhou struggled a few times, but didn't break away. He simply moved closer to Fu Mingshen and whispered in his ear: "Don't be afraid, I will be very gentle."

Fu Mingshen's eyes darkened.

From his angle, you can see Lin Zhou's wide open neckline, and the scenery inside is full.

Lin Zhou threw the warm breath of wine into his ears, causing a patch of itching, prompting the disintegration of his unsteady consciousness.

Fu Ming's breath suddenly became tight.

.Lin Zhou was a little proud to see that he was moved by himself, but Fu Mingshen's hand still held him tightly. He didn't mean to let go. He was about to kiss him directly with his assassin, suddenly his face looked strange.

"Fu...Brother?"

Lin Zhou was sitting on Fu Mingshen's waist and abdomen, so-accidentally, he felt some obvious changes behind his buttocks.

His face turned blushing quickly, and he moved his body like an escape, away from that place.

Why, how come, he is not, can't he?

So what is this?

Is it so easy to be provoked by frigidity?

Fu Mingshen held onto his hand tightly to prevent him from moving.

Seeing that he was scared, Fu Mingshen said in a dark voice: "Zhouzhou, I am not a gentleman, and if you provoke me, I really can't control it."

.Lin Zhou's eyes blinked and looked at Fu Mingshen, matching his deep pupils.

Then, he took Fu Mingshen and grabbed his hand, placed it on his neckline, blushing and said, "I allow you to be uncontrollable."

Fu Mingshen: "..."

The warm and smooth touch of the child's neck is under his hands, which is more delicate than imagined.

Under Fu Mingshen's scorching eyes, Lin Zhou's earlobes were so red that he was bleeding. He lowered his eyes slightly and asked in a low voice, "Brother, don't you want to possess me, from body to heart."

Fu Mingshen's string of reason is here-it suddenly breaks.

He sat up, hugged Lin Zhou horizontally, and walked out.

Lin Zhou was frightened at first, and he subconsciously reached out and grabbed his front breasts, and looked at him grievously: "Are you going to throw me out?"

.Fu Mingshen did not speak, he hugged him, went to the opposite room, and put Lin Zhou on a larger and softer bed.

-Lie down, Lin Zhou smelled Fu Mingshen's breath between the bedding.

There is no doubt that this is Fu Mingshen's room.

After Fu Mingshen put him on the bed, he was about to get up, but Lin Zhou, who was thought he was going to leave, hugged his neck and refused to let him go.

The kid probably was determined to follow him to the end today, rubbing around in his arms and calling him his brother.

Fu Mingshen put his hands on Lin Zhou's waist unconsciously. His waist was very thin and soft, as if it had a magnetic force, attracting people to rub.