Chapter 20

The sound was so abrupt, Lin Zhou was so scared that he directly withdrew his hand.

    The person here is Zhang Cheng.

    Zhang Chenggang was about to go back to the hotel after socializing with the client. Unexpectedly, he saw Lin Zhou and a man with him as soon as he came out.

    From his point of view, only Lin Zhou took the initiative to pull the man's sleeve, then turned his head and whispered something to the man, his eyes were affectionate, his smile was sweet and gentle, and he was frightened and angry, and couldn't help but shout such a voice. .

    He strode over, and when he saw that Fu Mingshen was with Lin Zhou, he was taken aback for a moment, and then the anger on his face increased.

    "Mr. Fu." Zhang Cheng restrained his unhappiness and greeted Fu Mingshen, only to find that they were extremely annoying standing together.

    Fu Mingshen narrowed his eyes: "Mr. Zhang."

    Both people's voices were fairly polite, but the air was full of swordsmanship.

.After hearing the news, Jing Ideal came over, and was afraid of becoming the cannon fodder of these two big brothers, and the cold sweat came down.

    "Mr. Fu, I am his brother. I have a few words to tell him, is it convenient for Mr. Fu?"

    Fu Mingshen was originally unhappy because of Zhang Rong's bad attitude towards Lin Zhou, and he didn't even have a good impression of Zhang's family.

    He turned his head to look at Lin Zhou and asked him for advice: "Do you want to talk to him?"

    Lin Zhou pursed his lower lip. He would rather be a poor university student who needs Fu Mingshen to do everything possible to give him money, and he doesn't want Fu Mingshen to see his past like a quagmire.

    If you like someone, you will try to conceal everything that is imperfect.

    Even if those are not his fault.

    He whispered: "Then you go back first."

."You still have something in my car. I'll wait for you in the car."

    As Fu Mingshen said, he rubbed Lin Zhou's head in front of Zhang Cheng: "Call me if you have something to do."

    Zhang Cheng: "..."

    Provocation, this is definitely a naked/naked/naked provocation!

    He was about to say that he did not need to wait for Fu Mingshen, he would send Lin Zhou back, and he heard Fu Mingshen turn his head and say to the manager on the side: "Yes, Manager Li, open a box for this gentleman in the coffee shop and write it in my name. Down."

    There is a coffee shop on the first floor of this club, which is only open to customers here.

    Fu Mingshen's words meant that Zhang Cheng did not join the meeting and could not open the box.

    These words were not very hurtful and very insulting. Zhang Cheng's hand was violent. If it weren't for Fu Mingshen, he would really not be able to offend him. He probably had already punched him.

.He endured hard work and said coldly: "No need, you come with me!"

    Lin Zhou followed Zhang Cheng, who was so angry that he was frantic on the edge of the runaway, and walked out of the clubhouse, a little bit to laugh.

    It was the first time that he saw Zhang Cheng so aggrieved.

    Unexpectedly, Fu Ming was so angry, so powerful.