Chapter 4

"Baby, don't you really need me to accompany you today?"

    In the early morning, Cao Junyi asked Lin Zhou reluctantly when he was leaving for work.

    After Lin Zhou and Fu Mingshen decided on the time and place to meet today, Ji Lin also replied the news, and Lin Zhou also made an appointment with him to see you today.

    He doesn't like dragging things around, and things that can be solved today will never be delayed until tomorrow.

    "Go to your class, I can handle it myself." Lin Zhou said amusedly.

    "I don't want to go to work," Cao Junyi scratched his hair painfully, "You don't know, I had a nightmare last night because of the coffin face of my supervisor, who turned into zombies and chased me around the city, dying. "

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    It depends on what the child is forced into.

    Is it really that painful to go to work?

    Think about the place where he will go for an internship..It will only be more painful.

    In the end, Cao Junyi went to work crying. Lin Zhou and Ji Lin had an appointment with a business cafe where they could book private rooms, saying that it was convenient for personal matters.

    When he arrived, Ji Lin had already arrived and was sitting there drinking coffee.

    In terms of appearance alone, although Ji Lin's appearance is not as stunning as that of Fu Mingshen, he is also a handsome guy, and he is naturally respected, and has the temperament of a noble boy in every gesture.

    It's just that the love filter is broken, Lin Zhou now sees him, his fist is a bit hard.

    He took a deep breath and walked over.

    When Ji Lin heard the movement, he raised his head, and then his eyes lit up.

    Lin Zhou's body made him look more slender than usual, and he had obviously cleaned it up carefully.

    He said, Lin Zhou must be making a small temper, and it is impossible to really break up with him.

.It’s not that he brags. In this world, there are no better boyfriends than him. He wants money and money, and looks good. Although the people around him have not been cut off in the past few years, he has always been single-minded during the relationship. Don't mess around, even if you don't like the separation, the breakup fee is generous.

    Lin Zhou just couldn't accept the fact that he had a fiancé for a while, and when he reacted, he would understand that the existence of his fiancé had no effect on their relationship.

    Maybe they can't wait for his fiancée to return home next time, and they will be separated.

    Lin Zhou came to see him this time, he should have figured it out, and he just waited for him to step down.

    He has a strong affection for Lin Zhou, so he doesn't mind lowering his head and coaxing him well.

    Thinking like this, he stood up and helped Lin Zhou to pull the chair away with his own hands: "Baby, you are here, come, sit down."

    "......".Lin Zhou's fists have become harder. Why haven't I found this person so oily before?

    He pulled another chair and sat down, and said as calmly as possible: "I have a first name and a last name. You can call me my full name. Forget that I don't mind introducing myself."