Chapter 15

"Uncle, that, don't need me to go there myself." Ji Lin tried to squeeze a smile and said.

    Just kidding, there are birds that do not shit and chickens do not lay eggs. It is said that mosquitoes are bigger than fingers, and any toilet water is useless. How could he suffer this kind of grievance from the dignified young master of the Ji family.

    Fu Mingshen: "This project is very important. I don't worry about teaching it to others. I only trust you."

    "..." This affirmative sentence turned Ji Lin's unwillingness into motivation, and Ji Lin's attitude immediately changed.

    "Well, since the uncle wants me to go, I will definitely not disappoint your expectations!"

    What if the bird doesn't shit and the chicken doesn't lay eggs? Isn't there still a bird and a chicken!

    It's not going to Africa!

    Fu Ming hummed indifferently, as he was about to see off the guests, his eyes swept over the cufflinks that Ji Lin used to rub from time to time.

.This product has been rubbing this thing from time to time since it came in, as if it was deliberately showing off.

    Ji Lin noticed his younger uncle's gaze, raised his arm to show him, and said in a bragging tone: "Is the birthday present from my boyfriend very beautiful?"

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Ji Lin’s birthday was the beginning of the year, and his boyfriend was...Lin Zhou.

    Damn it, he really pretended to be.

    Mr. Fu took a deep breath and said in a low voice, "Boyfriend? Do you have a fiancée?"

    "I..." Ji Lin just wanted to show off. He didn't think so much at all. The cold sweat broke down for a short time. "Nana, isn't she going to be abroad and can't come back for a short time? I'll just talk to people... .." Have fun.

    Being watched by his uncle's sharp gaze, Ji Lin couldn't say the last two words.

."I lied to you. I shared Nana with him before returning to China. Now there is no contact, really!"

    Fu Mingshen's face turned a little, Ji Lin didn't dare to stay any longer, and said quickly: "Uncle, there is still something to do with my company, I will go back first."

    "Go." Fu Mingshen didn't embarrass him anymore.

    Ji Lin ran away in a hurry. Fu Mingshen looked at the bag of matsutake and dried mushrooms he had placed on the cabinet, and then thought about the pair of shiny cufflinks in Ji Lin's hand, which had a stubborn stub.

    So angry.

    When Ji Lin came out of Tianhe, he was relieved and frightened to death.

    In fact, it was the first time he wore this pair of cufflinks. When he was in love, he would give Lin Zhou some gifts, and Lin Zhou would also give him back. Cufflinks, watches, and ties are all necessities for professional men.

.However, these items of him have special advanced customization, and they don't need to be sent by Lin Zhou. These items will only lower the grade and make him laughed at by customers, so Ji Lin received it and left it there and never used it.

    After breaking up, he used all these things in a wicked manner.

    Thinking of Lin Zhou, Ji Lin remembered that Lin Zhou’s internship company was nearby. He was leaving for a business trip abroad next week, and he would not be back in a month.