Chapter 50

Lin Zhou didn't know what Fu Mingshen had told Ji Lin. Since then, Ji Lin hasn't come to trouble him again.

    In the blink of an eye into July, Lin Zhou Bishe and his defense were highly praised by the teacher, and he became an outstanding graduate and graduated smoothly.

    After graduation, Lin Zhou should enter society and become a professional.

    However, his body...Although his morning sickness gradually healed with the increase of months, his belly would get bigger afterwards, and women can hold their stomachs to work, but he can't.

    Therefore, he and Fu Mingshen decided to stop going to work until the child was born.

    Fortunately, Lin Zhou learns to paint, and he can paint anywhere. He can also pick up jobs online, and earns no less than those who go to work every month.

    There is even more.

.In the last Weibo incident, he got a blessing in disguise and gained a lot of popularity and reputation, and some people came to him for business papers.

    The price of the commercial manuscript is several times that of the previous private manuscript. It is not a dream to work hard to earn one million a year. I am envious of Cao Junyi who successfully entered the game company, and then work overtime every day to the social animals who doubt their lives.

    After the child was four months old, he stopped vomiting and started to become able to eat and drink. He was greedy when he saw everything. When his belly first bulged, he thought he was gaining weight. After aunt Liu reminded him, he knew It's showing off.

    It's just... very subtle.

    That evening, he was holding a drawing board and sitting under a tree in the villa area to sketch.

    The greening of this villa area is particularly well done, and because the villas are not built in a unified manner, many garden houses are well-designed, hidden in the shade of green trees, and are particularly artistic.

.When Lin Zhou feels upset, he will wander around with the drawing board on his back, and when he sees the beautiful scenery, he will set up the drawing board and draw it down.

    While he was painting, a fashionable woman wearing sunglasses came over and watched him paint next to him.

    Lin Zhou would occasionally be watched by some uncles and aunts, and he had become accustomed to it, and continued to paint himself calmly.

    "The painting is so beautiful." The woman looked at it for a while, then exclaimed.

    Lin Zhou smiled and said, "Thank you."

    The woman seemed interested, and asked, "Do you only paint landscapes, or do you paint as well?"

    "There are fewer figures drawn." Lin Zhou said.

    Two-dimensional figures are drawn quite a lot.

    "Oh, do you want a model, what do you think of Auntie?"

.Lin Zhou was just talking to her casually. After hearing the words, he couldn't help but glance at the woman. This woman is very fashionable in dress, wearing a bohemian dress, sunglasses, and wearing a fisherman hat and makeup. Exquisite, with blazing red lips, he looks like he is in his thirties, what kind of operation he claims to be an aunt.

    Although he looks very young, he doesn't look like a primary school student, right?

    Lin Zhou: "Sorry, there is no shortage for the time being."