Chapter 52

Fu Mingshen didn't wait until he got off work. He came at five o'clock in the evening.

    At this time, Lin Zhou was giving a portrait of Mother Fu. Mother Fu was sitting in the flower room in the yard drinking coffee leisurely. What Lin Zhou caught was the moment when she slightly lowered her eyes to stir the coffee.

    Mother Fu is not a very beautiful person, but she is very temperamental, she is a very pleasing person, many times more advanced than the male and female models that his teacher looked for when he was in college, and she is also handy in drawing.

    Fu Mingshen unlocked his cufflinks and walked in, leaning over to look at Lin Zhou's paintings.

    "How is it?" Lin Zhou raised his eyes to look at him, begging for praise.

    Fu Mingshen took the opportunity to kiss him on the cheek: "It looks good."

    In front of Fu's mother, Lin Zhou turned his face a little embarrassed: "Let you watch the painting."

    Fu Mingshen: "All look good."

."Sigh," Ms. Fu rubbed the goose bumps on her arm when she saw them greasy and crooked. "It's so numb."

    Lin Zhou reddened his ears and pushed Fu Mingshen's head away: "Go and sit there, don't affect me."

    Fu Mingshen had to listen to him, and turned around and walked to sit down opposite his mother. Mother Fu took a sip of coffee and asked in passing: "Your dad also said it's coming soon. You didn't come back with your dad."

    "Huh? He didn't tell me, where did he go?" Fu Mingshen asked.

    Mother Fu curled her lips: "Where else can I go."

    Fu Ming understands, Ji family.

    Mother Fu is a person who loves and hates very clearly, and she ignores the Ji family who has been in trouble.

    But after all, it was Father Fu’s home, and it wouldn’t make sense for him not to go back and see if he returned to China.

.Fu Mingshen didn't have a deep hatred for Ji family, and he didn't like it.

    If he is really spine, he chose to sit on the sidelines and sit firmly behind him as the Patriarch of the Fu family. He must also choose not to win him, instead of turning back and rebuilding the relationship with him.

    Mother Fu yawned and stood up and said, "Oh, a handful of old bones. I've been sore back after sitting for a long time. Zhouzhou, you are tired after painting for a long time. Please rest first and paint tomorrow."

    "good."

    Lin Zhou agreed, but his subordinates did not stop, still painting intently.

    Mother Fu winked at Fu Mingshen. Fu Mingshen knew, walked over and said, "Now the sun is about to set and it's not hot anymore. May I take you to stroll around?"

    When Lin Zhou heard this, the pen under his hand stopped immediately. He put the pen back, stood up and pushed Fu Mingshen out: "Go, go."

.Fu Mingshen:?

    In the past, Lin Zhou painted and painted until he could not sleep and eat. Aunt Liu helped him bring the meal to the studio. He had to finish the painting before eating. Why is he so obedient today?

    But Fu Mingshen didn't think much about it. He said, "There is a mountain stream down the hillside. Go there."

    Lin Zhou didn't move, and said, "In the morning I went to the vegetable garden behind to pick tomatoes and eat. I saw a road leading to the back mountain. I want to go there."