Chapter 12

Lin Zhou finished the shower and dried his hair before stepping on his slippers and coming out of the bathroom.

    As soon as he stepped into the room, he felt a gaze coming over, Lin Zhou raised his eyes, his gaze was just in line with Fu Mingshen.

    "What's wrong?" Lin Zhou asked, feeling that Fu Mingshen's gaze was a bit complicated.

    Mr. Fu smiled: "It's okay."

    Some people just listened to the sound of people taking a bath, and they made up some of them, thinking that there would be some vivid scenes.

    As a result, Lin Zhou’s pajamas were more conservative than his daytime clothes. They were the kind of round-neck, long-sleeved T and trousers. There was a big funny pattern in front of the pajamas. I don't know who was laughing silently.

    Mr. Fu really wants to bankrupt the company that produced this emoji package tomorrow.

    "Are you finished?" Lin Zhou asked.

."Not yet, take a break when you are tired."

    "Oh," Lin Zhou didn't bother him, "then you are busy."

    I don't know what's going on, Lin Zhou always feels that Fu Mingshen looks righteous at the moment.

    He didn't know how much work Fu Mingshen had. He put his clothes in the washing machine and washed them gently, and then sat on the bed and played with his mobile phone.

    In the afternoon, he posted nine pictures of the beautiful seaside scenery taken during the cycling trip in his circle of friends. Zhou Yi frantically condemned him for going out and didn't call him.

    Zhou Yi: How many days have you been playing there, or I will drive over tomorrow to find you to play with?

    Zhou Yi: My mother is almost boring recently.

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Lin Zhou has never told Zhou Yi about his acquaintance with Fu Mingshen. It's not that Zhou Yi will really come to grab Fu Mingshen or fall out with him because of this.

.Fu Mingshen is like Zhou Yi and the others, because he poked at their cute character and story line, and regarded him as a male god. They didn’t really want to sleep until he wanted him. Being a boyfriend is just a kind of spiritual sustenance.

    He just didn't know how to open this mouth, for fear that Zhou Yi would cry to death.

    Kishi: I came with a friend, and I met that last time at the bar.

    Zhou Yi:! ! !

    Zhou Yi: There is a situation, you guys, sister, you are really fast. It has only been a few days since I went out for my honeymoon.

    Kishi: ...Just go out for a trip together.

    Kishi: Don't call me sister.

    Zhou Yi: Oops, I'm sorry, is he handsome? Show me my face and let me go on trial!

    Seeing this, Lin Zhou couldn't help but glanced at Fu Mingshen secretly.

.Fu Mingshen is concentrating on work. The soft light of the room shines on his side face, reflecting his clear and perfect outline. If Lin Zhou's eyes are shuttered, he has already shot a set of fashion magazines without any retouching.

    God-level appearance, no need to judge.

    Lin Zhou and Fu Mingshen were not familiar enough to send his photos to others without their consent. After thinking about it, he pulled out a sketch taken on his mobile phone and sent it to Zhou Yi.