Chapter 37

Lin Zhou's vomit was out of control, and even the few mouthfuls of food he ate just now, and even the bayberry he ate on the road, all contributed to the trash can.

Fu Mingshen was taken aback by his reaction, and hurriedly walked around to help him smooth his back, and then pulled a piece of paper towel to him.

After he finished vomiting, Fu Mingshen asked nervously, "Is it okay, what did you eat?"

Lin Zhou's eyes were full of physiological tears accompanied by vomiting. He wiped it off with a paper towel a little embarrassed and said, "This soup is too fishy."

fishy?

Fu Mingshen took a sip just now, only to think it was delicious, but he didn't taste any fishy smell.

Last time I went to the spring outing and stayed on the beach, Fu Mingshen found a cold oyster. Fu Mingshen felt the fishy smell was very strong. After a bite, it became nauseous.

.Why is he now afraid of fishy?

However, Fu Mingshen didn't go deep into it, only that he didn't taste the smell of the mouthful just now, and said, "Then don't drink it, I'll let them serve dessert."

With that said, he asked the waiter to come in to clean up the dirt, and then asked them to serve the dessert.

Originally, he used to let the restaurant serve desserts and dinners together, but he found that children often only eat desserts and ignore the dinners, fearing that this would be bad for his health, so he won't let desserts be served in advance.

Desserts came up quickly, including sundaes, cakes and cookies, etc. To replace them with usual, Lin Zhou had bright eyes and feasted on them, but today may be due to vomiting, Lin Zhou only dug two spoonfuls of sundaes. I lost my appetite.

It was the first time that Fu Mingshen saw him lacking interest in desserts, frowned and asked, "Did you have heat stroke?"

.He just tasted the seafood soup again, it was not fishy at all, so it was obvious that the cause was not here.

"It shouldn't be it," Lin Zhou said while poking the sundae in the cup with a spoon, "Maybe it's because the weather is hot and I have no appetite."

Their dormitory is air-conditioned, and he stays in the house all day long, and then walks from the dormitory to the school gate in the evening.

If such a distance takes him to heatstroke, he should not be called Lin Zhou, but should be called Lin Wandou, and the title is princess.

Fu Mingshen is still not at ease: "Is there something wrong with the food? I'll take you to the hospital later."

Lin Zhou couldn't laugh or cry, and said, "Just throw up, not so exaggerated, well."

"Really all right?"

"It's okay! Would I make fun of my body."

.Fu Mingshen was relieved a little bit, but in the end Lin Zhou didn't eat anything. Fu Mingshen successfully abducted the person back home because he was afraid that he would be unwell and could not find anyone in the middle of the night.

When he got home, Fu Mingshen worried that the child would vomit and be hungry without eating anything. He told Aunt Liu to prepare some appetizing food in the kitchen.

Aunt Liu immediately let the kitchen go.

Half an hour later, the kitchen made a bowl of sour soup small wontons.

Lin Zhou was originally sitting on the sofa in the living room, leaning his head on Fu Mingshen's shoulders, chatting with him one after another while playing on his mobile phone.