Chapter 43

Lin Zhou said that his stomach hurts, and both Fu Mingshen and Aunt Liu were frightened.

    Fu Mingshen decisively said, "I'll take you to the hospital, Aunt Liu, go and drive the car out."

    After the order, he was about to come over and hugged Lin Zhou directly, but Lin Zhou avoided him.

    After they were together, Fu Mingshen hugged Lin Zhou more than once, especially afterwards, every time Lin Zhou was too tired to move, Fu Mingshen held him to take a bath and cleaned up. Lin Zhou had never been hypocritical, and sometimes even deliberately asked Fu Mingshen. Hug him.

    But now, when he thinks that he is pregnant, he feels even being hugged, and he doesn't look like a man.

    The self-esteem that belongs to a man in his bones makes him very mindful.

    A trace of sadness flashed in Fu Mingshen's eyes, and he changed to help him.

.The two hurriedly rushed Lin Zhou to the hospital. Fortunately, the hospital originally belonged to the supporting facilities of this villa area. It was very close to the villa area, and it was only five minutes away by car.

    The doctor performed a B-ultrasound and progesterone test for Lin Zhou. Fu Mingshen experienced the feeling of waiting outside the delivery room. As soon as the result came out, he immediately went up and asked what was going on, where there was a seat and the chairman’s calmness. .

    "Mr. Lin is a contraction caused by too much emotion, but fortunately, the fetus is fine." The doctor said.

    Fu Mingshen was relieved.

    When he told Lin Zhou the truth, he saw that his emotions did not fluctuate too much, and there was no breakdown or quarrel, so he thought it was okay.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Zhou's heart was stimulated so much.

."However," the doctor said, holding his glasses, "the first trimester of pregnancy is a critical period for the formation of a fetus. For the health of the baby, you must pay attention to regulating your emotions, especially not today's large emotional fluctuations, which can easily lead to Premature delivery."

    Fu Mingshen nodded: "There will be no more in the future."

    The doctor continued: "Pay attention to bed rest and exercise less these days."

    Fu Mingshen agreed one by one.

    Fu Mingshen felt relieved when he heard the doctor say this.

    On the other side, Aunt Liu is waiting with Lin Zhou in the lounge. The advantage of a private hospital is that there are comfortable sofa seats everywhere. As long as you are their senior customer and you don’t need to be hospitalized, the hospital will arrange VIP guests for you as soon as possible. The single-person lounge is quiet and comfortable, which can eliminate the natural pressure of hospitals.

."Drink some water," Aunt Liu handed Lin Zhou a cup of hot water. "Don't worry, it's okay. Auntie is here."

    Lin Zhou took it and smiled at Aunt Liu reluctantly, without speaking.

    He took a sip of hot water and drank the warm liquid. He felt that his aching lower abdomen really felt a lot more comfortable.

    It turns out that drinking hot water is sometimes useful.

    Lin Zhou stared at his flat stomach, a little depressed, suspecting that the ancients said that mother and son connected to the heart is true.