Chapter 56

Lin Zhou lowered his head and glanced at his bulging belly, hesitated and said, "I am busy with work these days..."

    "When will you be free?"

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    She got it!

    "mom......"

    "Don't call me! We'll be there tomorrow, see if you can figure it out by yourself."

    As he said, before Lin Zhou could speak, the other party directly hung up the phone.

    "It's our mother?"

    After Lin Zhou hung up the phone, Fu Mingshen asked.

    Lin Zhou was amused by his name, but the laugh was fleeting. He sighed and said, "She knows about us."

.Fu Mingshen was not surprised. He touched Lin Zhou's back and comforted him: "It's okay. You will know if you know it. It will happen sooner or later."

    Lin Zhou wrinkled deeper every day: "Did I tell you that my mother is homophobic."

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    He saw that Lin Zhou had been avoiding telling his family about their relationship, and he had thought about various reasons, but he had never thought that his mother would be homophobic.

    This is a bit difficult.

    However, he said: "Your belly is so big that the child can't be beaten, and she can't force us to separate us, anyway, I can't be separated from you."

    As he said, he strongly hugged Lin Zhou, half hugging him in his arms.

    Lin Zhou is not easy to walk like this. He lifted his hand and said, "She should only be angry, and it is unlikely that she will interfere with us, she..She has been cold to me since she was a child, if it weren’t for me to look a lot like her, I would even suspect that I was not her own. "

    Fu Mingshen changed to holding his hand: "Isn't she just you as a child? How can she be indifferent to you?"

    Lin Zhou shook his head: "I don't really understand, it seems to be related to my dad, but as long as I bring up this topic, she will be uncontrollable hysterical. I dare not irritate her or ask."

    Fu Mingshen felt distressed for a while.

    He has basically pieced together Lin Zhou's bleak life in the past ten years.

    I didn’t have my father when I was a child, and my mom didn’t hurt, and the economic conditions were not very good. I think it’s not too good. I guess the place I live is also very simple, so I yearned for a big house so much.

.After his mother married his stepfather, she thought she was going to have a good life and live in a big house, but it turned out that Zhang Rong’s bad attitude towards him and the fact that she earned her own tuition and living expenses after college, didn’t need a penny from his stepfather. By clearing the boundaries, he knew that he was in that home and he was not doing well.

    Thinking about this, Fu Mingshen held his hand in distress and touched his lips, and said in a low voice, "If only I had known you sooner."

    Lin Zhou said amusedly: "Don't think about me too badly. Actually, I'm a child of ordinary people. Although my mother is cold and violent, she never beats me, and does not eat or wear anything short of me. She also provides for me to go to school. ."

    When Fu Mingshen heard this thoughtfully, he felt that there should be some secrets hidden in Lin Zhou's body, otherwise his mother's attitude would be too strange.