Chapter 38

Unlike joking or making a small temper before, Lin Zhou is already obviously angry.

    Fu Mingshen has been in a high position for so many years, and everyone treats him respectfully. Let alone lose his temper at him, even dare not even speak loudly in front of him. He himself can't remember how long no one dared to yell at him again.

    He was a little dazed for a while.

    Lin Zhou was also a little upset after roaring, he just thought not to bring negative emotions to Fu Mingshen, so he slapped himself in the face at the speed of light.

    What happened to him today? He took gunpowder?

    The point is, Lin Zhou didn't want to apologize at all when he knew he was wrong.

    There seems to be a wave of nameless evil in my heart, clamoring that I will lose my temper, I will make trouble unreasonably, you have the ability to break up with me!

    Fu Mingshen was stunned for only a second, and then sat down in the empty position next to Lin Zhou.

    "Did you encounter any difficulties?".he asks.

    Lin Zhou said dullly, "No."

    "What's wrong, what I just said made you unhappy?"

    Fu Mingshen thought of the children enthusiastically saying that he wanted to eat on the terrace. He beat him by saying that he would eat a mosquito banquet, and reflected on whether this was too much.

    "No," Lin Zhou turned around, turned his back to him, and said impatiently, "You are so annoying."

    "..." These words were like a sharp knife, and he stabbed President Fu fiercely in the chest.

    After being together for more than a month, the children began to think he was annoying.

    Sure enough, it's just fresh for a while, when all the experience is over, after the love period, will it enter the chilling period.

    Lin Zhou regretted after saying this. No matter how uncomfortable he was in his heart, he was still sensible, knowing that his temper can be messed up, but he can't talk nonsense.

.Especially if it hurts so much.

    He was about to apologize, but Fu Mingshen got up and went into the house.

    The terrace was quiet again, only the croaking of frogs coming from the farmland not far away seemed to be mercilessly mocking.

    However, after a short while, Fu Mingshen came out again, Lin Zhou felt relieved, and just about to apologize to him, only to see Fu Mingshen holding a mobile phone in one hand, talking on the phone, and holding a mosquito repellent lamp in the other hand, placed next to him On his table, he went in again without even looking at him.

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Lin Zhou's temper, which had been suppressed because of regret, came up again.

    Ignore him, right, yes, who is afraid of whom.

    After all, Fu Mingshen was used to being in a high position, and he was not a temperless mud bodhisattva. While Lin Zhou's words made him sad, his unprovoked temper did make him a little uncomfortable.

.Anyway, he is now talking to Lin Zhou and it is boring to ask himself, and simply let him be quiet.

    Fu Mingshen lost his appetite because of this. He asked the waiter to come up and clean up the food that hadn't touched the chopsticks, and then asked them to bring up all kinds of desserts, in case the children were hungry and didn't eat it.