Chapter 42

That night, Lin Zhou had a rare appetite. He ate a bowl of rice, and ate a lot of desserts and fruits after the meal, without vomiting.

    The two went for a walk first. The villa area where Fu Mingshen's house is located not only has a spacious yard, but also has a large green area outside. There is also a man-made lake not far from his home, which is especially suitable for walking after dinner.

    It's summer again. As night falls, many people come out for a stroll. The relatively quiet villa area is rarely lively because of its small use area.

    Lin Zhou didn't like to walk honestly. He wanted to hook Fu Mingshen's shoulders and put half of his body weight on him, watching him staggered by himself and couldn't keep his back straight and walked, so he was blindly happy.

    "When will you graduate?" Fu Mingshen asked.

    "It's still about half a month."

    "How are you preparing?"

.Lin Zhou collapsed and said, "I'm not ideal. I've been upset and messed up recently. I won't be able to graduate. What should I do?"

    Fu Mingshen motioned him not to walk on the cobblestone road and said, "It's simple, you can say something nice, and I will buy you the defense teacher."

    Lin Zhou rolled his eyes silently: "Why don't you say to buy the school?"

    Fu Mingshen touched his chin: "It's not impossible."

    "..." Is this okay?

    Lin Zhou was unbelievable at first, and then he saw the narrow smile that could not be hidden on Fu Mingshen's face. Only then did he realize that he had been fooled and tightened his hand around his neck: "Okay, you lied to me."

    Fu Mingshen was strangled by him, his expression on his face did not change a bit, and he said, "I'm just talking about courtesy."

    Lin Zhou was discouraged: "How do you know that I lied to you."

.Fu Mingshen smiled. He has been immersed in the mall for many years. If he can't even read Lin Zhou's lie that hasn't yet entered the society, then he will be for nothing.

    Moreover, his children have always had excellent grades, and they can still earn four years of university living and tuition on their own. How could a small graduation project and defense stump him.

    The two talked and laughed and strolled outside for nearly an hour before returning.

    When he got home, Fu Mingshen's phone rang. He glanced at it. It was a phone call at work. He said to Lin Zhou who was changing shoes, "Don't sleep first, I have something to tell you."

    "Oh, then I'll go to the study and wait for you. I just happen to find some materials too."

    Fu Mingshen patted him on the head: "Go."

.Lin Zhou turned around and entered Fu Mingshen’s study room, which has been occupied by him for a while and piled up a lot of his stuff. His study room is luxurious and comfortable, and there is a whole wall of bookshelves filled with books. .

    I have to admit that Fu Mingshen’s superior material conditions have brought him great convenience and enjoyment. Lin Zhou suddenly understood why so many people now worship money. If this is for himself, he will not be able to afford Fu Mingshen’s home after ten years of struggle. A study room.

    Lin Zhou walked to the desk and was about to sit down on the computer chair. Suddenly he caught a glimpse of a stack of books on the desk, which should have been placed there by Fu Mingshen.