Chapter 35

The contest between the two ended here, and both sides gave each other a disdainful look, which ended this elementary school cock.

    "Brother, who is he?" Lin Zhou asked in a low voice after he was separated from the President Qin.

    Fu Mingshen snorted and said, "The unimportant people are not enough."

    Lin Zhou hooked his finger, shook it, and said in a low voice, "But I really want to know."

    It was the first time that he saw Fu Mingshen so naive.

    It is also an ability to make him so naive.

    Although the relationship between the two does not seem so harmonious.

    Fu Mingshen couldn't refuse the kid's request in such a coquettish tone. He felt a little bit cramped and coughed again, saying, "I just don't deal with it."

    President Qin's name is Qin Shang, and he is the older brother of Miss Qin who was going to marry Fu Mingshen.

.Both Qin Shang and Fu Mingshen are both outstanding among their peers and heirs to the family. They may be repelled by the same-sex magnetic field. They have not dealt with each other since they met, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are rivals.

    Later, Fu Mingshen refused to marry Ms. Qin's family, which worsened the relationship between the two. Although Ms. Qin is now married as a wife, Qin Shang still has a grudge and feels that Fu Mingshen deliberately wanted to embarrass his sister.

    However, the Fu family and the Qin family are family friends, and the relationship between the elders is good.

    That's why the yin and yang are strange when they meet.

    Lin Zhou said quietly after listening, "Is that Miss Qin bad? Why do you refuse to marry her?"

    Fu Mingshen glanced at him strangely and said, "If I don't like it, I refused. Do I need a reason?"

    "......".Lin Zhou took a mouthful of old blood.

    Isn't he not obvious enough to eat this old jealousy? What kind of answer is Fu Mingshen? It makes him very mentally retarded.

    "Affection is cultivated slowly, and the benefits of marriage are so great that no one can refuse it."

    "Well, it's really hard to refuse."

    "???"

    Before Lin Zhou could get angry, he heard Fu Mingshen go on and say: "But I am in love, I just want to find someone to like."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Looking at him, Fu Mingshen said solemnly: "It is said that love is made, is it because I didn't work hard in bed yesterday, so you can't feel it."

    Lin Zhou: "......"

    Lin Zhou, who was still aching in his waist and somewhere, suddenly got hairy, gritted his teeth and cursed a bastard, and ignored him.

.But the corners of his mouth couldn't help but cock up.

    He is really a marriage, fiancee, etc., a little bit ptsd, so Fu Mingshen's words still reassured him fiercely.

    Fu Mingshen quietly breathed a sigh of relief as he watched the children's unconcealed smile at the corners of their eyes and eyebrows.

    Send propositions.

    Although he didn't remember what that Miss Qin looked like, he was still afraid that the children would make trouble with him.

    Alas, those people like them, who hasn't been forced into marriage yet.